1.Chapter ~PAİN ~

Hello, dear readers ✨

🎬

Her mother was 17 when she met her father. His mother met his father while working in the fields in the village. His mother only saw his father there and liked him very much. His father wanted her, and they got married a month later. After they married, Alphard's parents had a hard time because they weren't financially well off. His father worked in construction. Then one day her mother found out she was having a baby.

Her mother told his father. His father was very happy because someone new was coming into the family. His mother hugged his father and told her that these difficult days would pass. Her mother believed her husband. She, her husband and her future child would be happy. She was going to fight against adversity , she wouldn't give up. Life was hard for them, but they were all going to make it together.

She didn't want his child to go through his poverty while he was living poor life. She wanted her to have a successful and peaceful life. She didn't read it school, but his kid was going to read it and save them.

Ever since they found out Alphard was coming, his father worked hard to get Alphard born healthy and bought his wife fruits, vegetables, food and drinks. He tried so hard to make his wife was going through a lot, but he could afford very little. He worked night time in this poverty. That's why he was working hard as he could.

His mother went to the houses and cleaned, but she stopped working for Alphard. Her father wouldn't let her. That's why all the hardships went to his father. His mother made him socks and cardigans. So he wear it when she or he gets here. Her husband ate very little and gave it to his wife. Even though his wife was very upset about it, there was nothing he could about it. She had to eat healthily for her child.

. . .

Two months later, her husband told his wife that he had wonder the gender of his child. They went the doctor together. They were both excited. It didn't matter if it was a boy or a girl. They just wanted him to be healthy and happy.

The doctor checked. She was going to tell them her gender, but first she asked what they expected. His father and mother said
'it didn't matter'. In fact, his father loved his daughter very much, he always wanted to take a girl to school and caress her hair. But if he had a boy, he would love him too. He was going to play football with him, he he would tell him about life, he was have fun with him as much as he could.

The doctor finally said that the baby will be a boy. His mother and father hugged each other and asked God for thing.

'To make your child happy'

Hello again 👋
This part's a little short, but the other sections are going to be long. We still have a long way to go. This is my first English-language book, and I'm kind of excited, actually. I hope you like my little Alphard Ellis because he loves you too 😍
Alphard, his mother and father are in for a tough time. We'll read it and see 😊

See you later ✨