Pain ~ 2°

If you're ready, let's get started

After his mother passed away from this life. The little Alphard Ellis was given to the orphanage. He would grow without ever seeing his mother and his father. Maybe he would understand until the age of one, but when he grows up he will experience the sarrow of it. Unfortunately, the orphanage was now Alphard's home, but he could not protect himself from the evil.

Days chased days, years followed years, and time passed. Alphard Ellis was five years old. Even though his brain did not understand everything, he was taking the harm that was done to him.

From the very beginning he had to be alone in this life. Perhaps it would always continue like this. Everyone had friends in the orphanage, but Alphard did not. Everyone was excluding him. They didn't want to him among them. They were doing him a disservice. They were making fun of him. They called him short, fat, ugly... They were making jokes he didn't want to lie down with him. Alphard couldn't tell anyone about this. There was no one tou say, to ask for help. He felt so lonely and sad. He wanted a friend to be with his, he wanted someone to show his love.

. . .

One day, Alphard to go to his friends at the orphanage because had toy cars. Alphard sat beside them. Maybe they'd be angry with him, but still wanted to try. His friends looked at him and loughed. It was as if they planned something. Alphard picked up a toy. He was afraid that they would treat him badly. He moved the car back and forth. They was happy smile on his face. Others got up, but he was still playing with cars.

The oldest of them kicked him and pushed him to the ground. Alphard's head hit the ground hard. Blood flowed from his head. Alphard was very scared and angry. He got up and kicked that boy. The boy threw himself to the ground. Alphard knew he was lying. The orphanage manager come suddenly. Alphard got up from the boy. Teacher is very angry with both of them. Alphard cried because they had plan for him.

He was very happy once, but that was a lie, too.

He was feeling worse now.

. . .

Alphard has reached the age of seven at the and of hard days. He was going to school and was very excited. His friends in the orphanage would also come to school with him. The worried him a little. He woke up in the morning and put on the clothes that he teacher had made. But there was something missing. Alphard didn't have a pen and notebook. He looked at his friends and they were there. He went and told the teacher, but his teacher told him to go and buy it from his friends. Although Alphard was embarrassed, he left and asked a friend for a pen and paper. His friends gave him a starched and torn paper, a finished pen. He left quietly, throwing his pen and paper. Alphard went to cried school.

Even if his friends make fun of him in the lesson. His teacher liked him very much and ımpressed by his quick learning . He was learning the alphabet very quickly compared the others. His friend were very jealous of him and so they treated him worse. He was doing mathematics very well. His teacher proud of him. She said he would good student and good person in the future. His teacher was telling him not yo worry about anything. Even though his friends did harm to him. Because his teacher knew his friends didn't love him.

Alphard laughed at his teacher and said he would not be sorry.

That's it for this part. I'll see you in other 👋