Pain ~ 1°

Since this story is a short story, the chapters may seem very short to you.

Anyway, pleasant readings :))

           Month passed and it was shortly before their children were born. Mom an dad were happy. His father was helping his mother as best he could.

One day his father went to work. Her mother was also cooking for her husband so that he would came home. She set the table, slid the meal on the and waited for her husband. 

After some time passed , his wife wondered. Suddenly the door knocked. The wife was happy that her husband came and went to open the door. When she opened the door , she realized that her husband was absent and she was sad. A man had come but did not know him. The man told her that her husband was friend from construction. 

The women was more curious about her husband. 

" Your husband fell out the construction and God took him with him. " the man said.

Her mother could not believe what she heard. She could not believe that her husband was dead . She cried , shouted , remained silent , cried again.

Time went by like this. She was alone now , she and his child were alone now. Life had given them one more challange. Her mother would continue her life without her husband , but it would be difficult for her child.

                                            .             .             .

         Her mother wasn't eating. Until a time she ate the food at home , but they were finished. Even though her mother was not very hungry , she should have eaten something for her child.

She was buying herself as much food as she could afford. But sadness and hungry made her sich. She was  afraid that something might happn to her baby. 

Suddenly there was a pain in the woman stomach . She threw herself to the ground. It was time now. Alphard , his little son ,  was to born. She named her Alphard because she knew her husband would want it too.

Even though she was forced , she took the phone and called the hospital. There was no one else to take him. This path they started together would continue alone. Recently the illness had over her. She had fought her child, but she had no strenght to endure. She was going to birth to him and possibly die.

      The doctors come and took her to the hospial. Her mother was having a very painful time now. She had to hold on to the end for Little Alphard Ellis.

Doctors brought  him to the hospital. The nurse sat down on the women , ıt was over two hours later. And now Little Alphard Ellis was born. His mother was in a very bad shape.

Her condition was critical. She picked up her son , whom she might never see again , and looked at him long. She asked the nurse for a pan an paper. Her mother said the nurse wrote. When she finished what she said , she told the nurse to take the paper and keep it. And she asked him to give it to his son Alphard later. Because understood that she had no more power.

The other day his mother was in a very bad condition. Nurses and doctors stood at her mother. Doctors did his best to return his mother to life. But their efforts didn't work. Alphard Ellis , who was only a day old , was left without a mother an father. 

He was an orphan now.

This is the end of the chapter. There's going to be a new chapter soon. Be waiting, my dear followers ❤

Take care of yourself 👋