chapter 2: first day of public school

Oliver's Pov

Dad said tomorrow morning I have my first day of public school. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

(The next morning)

Dad came in and shook me awake "come on bud time to get up" he said and I whined but got up and got dressed (outfit above) I walked downstairs and ate breakfast and then brushed my teeth and went to put my shoes on dad was dressed in scrubs:

(I know they are weird because they look like a kid would wear them but he is wearing them to seem more friendly)

I pu on my sweatshirt grabbed my camouflage backpack:

And went to the care and we drove to the new school. I whimpered as we walked into the office and the principal was there. "Hey you must be Oliver I'm the principal Ms.Wright welcome to our school" she said and dad left and Ms.Wright walked me to class. A kid walked up to me in the cafeteria and pushed me onto the ground face first and I hit my mouth on the ground the monitor came over and helped me up and I had blood coming out of my mouth I ran over to the kid and pushed him to the ground and he groaned and he then punched me in the jaw and I yelped and the monitor brought me to the nurse "I'm Mr.cooley whats your name bud "oliver" I said whimpering in pain "this is Ms.dickson this is Oliver he just started to day and Andrew Owen's puched I'm in the jaw" he said and left the nurse had me sit on the bed and she called my dad.

N - Nurse C - Christian

C: hello?
N: hello is this Oliver Patinkin's father Christian?
C: Yes what's wrong?
N: Well, he was pushed face first into the ground by Andrew Owens he got up and pushed him back and then Andrew punched Oliver in the jaw he needs to be picked up.
C: Can I please talk to him?
N: Of course I just have to wake him up
C: ok!

The nurse shook me awake then handed me the phone

O - Oliver C - Christian

O: dad
C: Are you ok?
O: No it hurts
C: ill be there in 20 minutes

I handed her the phone back and he explained that he would be there soon.

Christian's pov

I arrived at the school and went into the office and saw Oliver crying I signed him out and we went to the car "how bad does it hurt?" I ask sympathetically "100 / 10" he cried i drove to my office and I got out but Oliver refused to get out so I picked him up and carried him sice he refused to walk. I plopped him down in the chair "do i need to use the straps?" I asked and he shook my head no he opened wide and I saw that he broke a tooth so I grabbed numbing jelly and rubbed it on his gum line an then grabbed the shot and he started bawling "no shot please" he cried "I know buddy I know but you need it. It will also make the pain go away " I said sympathetically and ge nodded and closes his eyes and Leo grabbed his hands as I poked it in and he started sobbing. I quickly fixed his tooth and I took the rest of the day off.