chapter 4: dentist

(2 years later)

Amelia's pov

Today all of the kids: Oliver, Ivy have are getting a dental checkup. I woke up Oliver and he went and got dressed and ate breakfast I then brought Ivy down and gave her some fruit and then the kids went and brushed their teeth. Me and the kids got our shoes on and I drove us to Christian's office where he was waiting for us.

Oliver's pov

I knew today we were going to the dentist but I was scared because I was also getting braces today on top of the checkup.

Ivy's pov

Mama said we are going to a place called the tooth doctor. But I'm scared what if I get shots in my mouth.

(At the clinic)

"Daddy" I squealed trying to run to him but I fell and hit my mouth. And started bawling "Aww sweetheart are you ok?" Mommy and daddy both asked "no it h hurts" I cried out to them I walked into daddy's arms and he carried me into a room while mommy and Oliver followed behind "Oliver will you come take a seat and hold your sister?" Dad asked "of course I will" he said sitting down and daddy sat me on his lap. Daddy leaned the chair back and he tapped my lips so I opened wide. He used a point and a flat item to look around. He tapped my hurting tooth and I screamed out in pain. "Shh I know princess do you want me to take the pain away?" Daddy asked and I nodded opening back up when he tapped my lips. He rubbed something around my tooth. Oliver grabbed my hands with one of his and covered my eyes. I felt a painful pinch and I screamed as loud as I could. He took it out and picked me up rocking me back and forth in this arms. He sat me back in Oliver's lap and tapped my lips I opened again and he pulled out my tooth. I got down and went and sat with mommy.

Oliver's Pov

Dad changed trays and put new gloves on and I opened wide for him and he checked my teeth. "No cavities" he said and cleaned my teeth. He then dried my teeth with the sucking tube he put glue then brackets on then wire and bands on then we went home.