Chapter 7: What are we?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank's POV

Well that went a lot further than I anticipated it would... Who knew the cute little bunny was so devious~? Heading over to my unlocked window I carefully nudged it open, hoisting myself in and closing it again, glad to be back into some semblance of warmth. Flopping down on my bed I ran my fingers through my hair, mentally preparing myself to see her again tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a little awkward for both of us but fuck me.

There's no way I'll be able to look at her without seeing her straddling me looking all cute... Or seductively licking my cum off her hand... I definitely didn't expect that from her. And I'm vaguely disappointed in myself that I even got turned on just from her touching me, has it seriously been that long since I've been with someone...? 

On second thought, I'd rather not have the answer to that question...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just lay on my bed curled into a ball for a little while, still a little surprised by my own actions. I've never done anything like that before, hell, Frank was my first kiss... It sounds a little sad now that I think about it actually...

Did he even really want that? I'm fairly confident he didn't plan for it... Should I apologise...? Okay let's stop overthinking this, he'd have said something if that was the case. Let's just get to sleep and be ready for tomorrow. We'll get whatever awkward conversation that needs to happen out of the way. Nodding to myself for assurance, I buried myself in my sheets and did my best to get to sleep...

For once, my morning started with my alarm. No weird dreams or anything unpleasant! Hauling myself out of bed I sped through my routine once again before sitting back in my room to flick through my phone until it was time to leave. A few minutes before it was time to go I was startled by a fairly loud tap at my window, looking up to see a familiar face smiling at me with a cute little wave. As I pulled it open he leant on the window frame and started to answer my questions before I even asked them.

"So... One, good morning~ Two, can I walk with you and we can have that obligatory awkward chat, and three can I have a kiss?" he gave me a playful grin at the last one and I laughed a little, happily obliging with his request. Checking the time I saw it was indeed time to leave and shut my window, leaving through the front door and meeting with Frank outside. 

There was a brief moment of silence before I spoke up, reluctant to meet his gaze. 
"So... About yesterday..." I hesitated, unsure if I should actually ask but I decided the answer was probably yes. "Did you... Uh... Actually want that?" I mumbled, a little surprised by Frank laughing at my question and nudging my arm lightheartedly.
"Well it wasn't part of the plan but I sure won't complain~" the smile he gave me assured me he was being honest which calmed my nerves significantly. 
"And also, Frank... What are we?" I glanced up at him, seeing his face be unreadable and in thought for a few seconds before he looked back at me.
"What do you want us to be, bunny~?" his head tilted slightly and I hesitated, realising I didn't really have an answer for that. Half of me wants to ask him out properly and the other half wants to just stay as... Spicy friends? Is that the right term for it?

He must've noticed me getting lost in thought because I felt a little poke at my cheek paired with a small chuckle. "Cmon, we're here~ You can give me an answer to that later." I nodded a little and followed him through the halls again, realising this time I could get to my seat first I darted in to triumphantly claim my place. Flopping down next to me I saw him take his phone out and a few moments later mine buzzed with a text from him.