CHAPTER 037

I sighed softly opening my eyes feeling slight pain in my stomach. I looked around me to find myself still in Suleiman's room.

"Rest my darling" Suleiman walked over and helped me sit up on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked softly pulling the blanket up to cover up my chest feeling a slight chill in the room.

"You were poisoned" Suleiman explained making my eyes widen.

"What? The children, they ate from the same food Suleiman" I said trying to push the cover off to go see them but Suleiman pushed me back down.

"They're all okay do not worry, it was the juice you drank that was poisoned" he explained pulling the covers up to cover me again.

"What? Everyone drank from the juice how come I was the only one poisoned?" I asked leaning back against the pillows.

"It was the princess she poisoned you and when you recover she will be given the punishment that she deserves" he informed. I smiled and leaned back watching as he went to bring me some water. The plan me and Hürrem placed was working.

"Sultanim" I stopped waking and turned around to face one of the maids who was running towards me.

"His majesty is asking for you," she said bowing. I nodded and walked to Suleiman's room. It has been two days since I had recovered from the poison and Suleiman is waiting for some reason before punishing Isabella.

"Your majesty" I walked in and bowed to Suleiman who smiled at me.

"Come closer my love" he called

"Come closer my love" he called. I walked over to him with a grin on my lips. My lover seemed to be in a good mood today.

"I have a present for you," he said pulling a cloth from his bed to show a beautiful huge crown. My eyes widened as the jewels sparkled under the sunlight.

"I made this with my own hands," he said pulling it up and held it out for me. I took it from his hands and looked down at it feeling tears build up in my eyes.

I walked over to the mirror and took off my old hairpiece and placed the crown on my head feeling like it was pushing even more power onto me. I turned around and walked over to Suleiman who was watching me with a huge grin on his face.