𝑙𝑖𝑥. 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 25, 2016 - 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 31, 2016

March 25, 2016

Gun was enjoying a day of baking with Jane, Mild, and Mook when his phone rang but he didn't get to it on time

Gun was enjoying a day of baking with Jane, Mild, and Mook when his phone rang but he didn't get to it on time. He had a missed call from Pim. Gun frowned confused as to why Pim might be calling him. Just as he was about to call her back he received a message from her.

"Jane you put salt instead of sugar!" Mook yelled and Gun turned and saw as Jane realized she had indeed poured salt instead of sugar into her bowl.

Mild was laughing as she worked on her batch of cookies. Everyone was making their own batch from scratch. It had turned into a competition halfway and now Jane was in last place since she would have to start all over.

Gun smiled at the disaster the kitchen was in and shook his head before turning back to his phone. He opened the message from Pim and frowned once again.

Less than ten minutes later Gun was quickly taking his apron off and looking for his bag and keys.

"Is something wrong?" Mook asked as Jane and Mild also noticed Gun running around the living room frantically.

"Pim...she texted me and something is wrong. She won't tell me what through text. She wants me to go pick her up from school." Gun said as he found his bag and keys.

Mook, Jane, and Mild quickly took their aprons off as well.

"I'll drive." Mild said, taking the keys from Gun. "You're too anxious."

"Mook and I will stay and clean up. Call or text us with updates." Jane said.

Gun nodded and then Mild and him quickly left the apartment. Mook and Jane sighed and started cleaning up the kitchen.

"I hope Pim is okay." Mook said as she started putting ingredients back in the fridge and shelves.

"Me too." Jane said as she scrubbed the counter. "I really hope it isn't anything to do with Off's fans. Everything has been going so well. Gun doesn't need to start worrying about them again."

Mook nodded and the two of them continued cleaning in silence. They both had a bad feeling but didn't want to jinx it so just cleaned and waited for updates.

Mild drove as fast as she could to Pim's school. Luckily Off and Gun's apartment wasn't too far from Gun's mother's house so it meant it wasn't too far from Pim's school as well. Mild could tell Gun was extremely worried about what could have possibly happened. She was worried as well.