𝟸. | 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜.

dazai's pov:

-february 28th, 9:25 a.m.-

we finally arrive to the cafe. hayashi and i were still having that discussion on if fish were wet, and they are. they always will be.

"but if we're surrounded by air, we are considered dry until we touch water. so, if a fish is surrounded by water, it is considered dry until it touches air. do you see my point?!" he kept raising her hands to emphasize his point. she looked red in the face as well, he looked so adorable.

"keywords there, dear. it's air. and. fucking. water!" the members of the agency all flooded the cafe.

"we're going to need two separate booths." hayashi pointed out, changing the subject. "i call sitting next to the window on the first booth!" she called, rushing over. he knew it was my favorite spot.

"oh no you don't!" i grabbed the collar of her shirt. he laughed,

"dazai, you're choking me!" she continued to laugh, being perfectly fine. i raised him high in the air, despite her being quite tall.

"quit it, you two. you two kill each other in this cafe and i'll make sure to get out every single piece of blackmail i have against you." kunikida threatened, walking past us.
oh please, like i'd dare to hurt him.

not even if i was required to.

"is that a threat, kunikida?" hayashi wiggles free of my grip, surprisingly, i was holding onto her collar really tightly. he then gracefully floats into the air with her ability, and then lightly climbs onto kunikida's back, he was light as a feather, hayashi knew he wouldn't notice. i snort, sitting next to the window.

"my seat." i mutter.

"because even you, kunikida, wouldn't like what you threaten to share. especially that.. one time we had~." she whispers into his ear.

his gasp made him giggle. "what are you talking about?!" he frantically asks. "and how did you even get on my back?!" his expression seemed to excite hayashi, not in that way.

"like that one time, and me getting on your back.. it was like.. magic~." she giggles sadistically.

kunikida gasps once more. "w-what?!" kunikida cries, sweating like he was guilty of murder in the third degree.

hayashi laughed, "what were you thinking, huh? the one time we shared was when i first joined the agency, and i used your ability and you claimed it wasn't my ability, it was magic!" he smiles innocently. "just what were you thinking?~" she whispers the question again, but with a more sadistic tone into kunikida's ear, and he shudders.

"get off of me." kunikida musters out.

"awww, okay!" hayashi jumps off his back and plops right next to me.

"what show did you just put on, and teach me how to do it." i wink at hayashi.

"as if dude, what do you want to eat?" he chuckles, and i roll my eyes.

"curry udon. it sounds really good right now." an idea popped into my head. i looked over to a nodding hayashi, and bent my head just a bit. "like you.~" i whispered into her ear. his cheeks turned into a light pink, but she didn't look up from his menu.
"you're-- learning." she hesitated to say "learning".