🦇8🦇

/Relationship slots/

(Rival/Enemy)

Ok know you did it. You made the bat sinner hate you. She will fucking despise you and hope you will die on Extermination. She never uses her gun, but she will when you are near. So lock you doors at night and hide, cause the bat is coming after you with the thirst for your blood. And let me tell you, this is going to get gruesome.

@

@

@

(Friend)

What.... How did you befriend the introverted bat. Well some how what ever you did you two are now friends. She will be a bit kinder to you and may give you a painting or a sculpture for free from time to time. Her protection over you can not be topped. If anyone calls you something hurtful or hurts ya she will go full country girl on there ass. If you need someone for you to cry on there wings, then come to her. She will listen for hours on end to your troubles and make you feel better.

@apple_radio_kitty

@

@

(Lover)

Awwww this small bat actually loves you. You are the only and I mean the only sinner in all of hell who saw her smile, and who can touch her wings or even wrap into them if you want. You are the only one who saw her in something other then her sweater and sweatpants. She will treat you like you are royalty like you will be her King/Queen. You two will most likely cuddle from time to time, and expect her to draw you as well. She thinks your the most Handsome/Beautiful demon in all of hell. Sadly she won't like her painting of you, because she can't even make the painting look as good and Handsome/ Beautiful as her beloved lover.

@Axelscarlis234 (Frosty 🖤)

@