👹𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢👹3

??? POV:

Name: MaxAge: 19Occupation: in the scp foundation currently sleeping,

Name: Max
Age: 19
Occupation: in the scp foundation currently sleeping,

Writing down more note the small hands grabbing the ink moving vastly with no hesitation. There red eyes scanning over the paper at fast speeds. Silently floating in the air they write down a note that they silently cringe at but dare not to change it "Max Has a affect-on humans, and scpes alike which causes there hormones to flare in sexual reproduction, or generally satisfying there hormones" a long sigh exclaims from the small Being silently listening to the young woman breath out moving a little bit to get a a least a bit much comfortable. Her eyes flinching back and fourth every once and a while a soft glow emits from the girl, her tired look making the being to stop writing floating down to the young woman the being whispering unknown language and leaving the girl be to rest

Max wakes up with a big yawn allowing her tired body to forcefully wake up, her arms stretching and cracking, the sound of relief escapes her mouth allowing her mind to float off into the waves of her brain. She flicks open her eyes ready to start the day, feeling a lot better than yesterday her eyes scan the room in hopes of finding something interesting, but it fails miserably slamming her body back onto the hard bed. A soft groan comes out of her mouth.

Regretting slamming back down since the beds here feel like hard concrete flinching a bit she hears the smooth gravel being disturbed by the tray of ungodly food. Hopping back up she grabs the tray eating the food, her face morphs from disgust to uncomfortable movement. She sets the food down feeling like dying, she grabs the tray again and sets it down onto the tray holder for the guards to take.

Her small frame leans back into the cold wall her eyes close waiting for the guards to bring her to whatever fate held her in letting her mind wonder off again. She hears the door click open her eyes shooting open as the guards ushers her out the cell and down one of the somehow long hallways of death, I mean it smells like death? The cuffs on my wrist are tighter than usually so there definitely now gonna leave a bruise, they already hurt like hell so I don't wanna make it any worse. We walk up and past a few doors, as we pull up to two large doors painted with green and seem to look 6inch metal plated, I raise my eye brows in confusion.

"Why is there metal th-" a large angry roar echos behind the door as banging commences and more roaring is heard from behind the door. I take a small step back as the guard shoves me towards the large green doors, as they open widely, the guards pretty much shoved me in and takes off my hands cuffs and leaves. "Yep, I'm totally gonna die today" the next two doors are as just as thick, as they open to death doors to some kind of large oversized room.

My feet pat listening to the silence of the room, my hand rubbing my wrist, I can feel the neck on my hair rise suddenly, I stop dead in my tracks, my eyes shifting looking upwards at the one sides mirror, I can feel my knees become weaker, a hot breath is on the back of my neck I can feel my entire body screaming out to run away from whatever was behind me at this moment, the "thing" breathing continued as voice rings out "indisputable humans..."I quickly side step away my back turning away from whatever was behind me and I focus on the monster that bestowed before me.

Long hair drapes over the creature it's ribs open fully, sharp teeth stretches across its mouth, his body mostly cover in half fur and half scales its eyes staring right into mine

Long hair drapes over the creature it's ribs open fully, sharp teeth stretches across its mouth, his body mostly cover in half fur and half scales its eyes staring right into mine. The unpleasant scent of death floats off him like a mosquito his body pinned forward a long tail wagging slightly the bone in the back, flashing its self confidently. My eyes are wide in shock, I can feel my body tremble trying to take a step back. "I'm gonna die today! With bruised wrist what a great day to die!" Tears well up in my eyes, as I can hear the clanking of claws.

It's mouth opening up slightly, I shut my eyes ready to be sent to wherever, but it never comes, I can feel something nudging against my stomach, my heart pounding, feeling like it's gonna burst. My eyes are closed shut my arms hugging myself. "Give me your wrist" a raspy voice creams out of the things mouth, the tone isn't asking it's demanding, I hesitated as I bring my trembling arm up it's purple color clearly seen.

"Good girl" the lizard apparently just appraised me, as a large rough tongue licks my bruised hand, I could feel the saliva, dripping off my hand, unable to speak, I thought I was gonna get killed today, or atleast almost murdered, I huddle my self up a against the wall as I dragged my slinky hand back onto my side my gaze lifting up to meet what ever this thing is.