Summer in California (Ianthony smosh story)

Summer time in California, pretty dam hot!

Chapter 1

Ian's POV~

"Oh my fucking god!!"

Ian complained while wiping that annoying little bit of sweat from his forehead off of his face.

"Do you have to be so noisy Ian, I'm editing in here. You know it's this hot every summer."

Anthony replied from down the hall, his voice cracked a bit.

"Hey are you ok man, you sound a bit different" Ian said with slight concern, while walking down the steamy hallway to the computer room. But only a few feet away he hear low whispering coming from the room. He thought it might be Anthony listening to music with headphones or maybe watching something quietly. Either way he wasn't doing what he said he was doing. What was he not telling him.

'I'm gonna sneak up and catch him in the act... The act of not working, hmm I do that all the time. Oh well I still want to see what he's doing.' He though to him self.

With bare feet creeping up to the pale door Ian tried as hard as he could to be silent. He reached for the shiny brass door handle, grabbed it and slowly started to pull.

!creeek!

'Oh shit, stay still!'

Anthony didn't hear it.

'Ok! Either he HAS got headphones on or he is completely absorbed in what he's doing to even notice, oh crap I hope he not jerking it off on there. Only one was to find out.'

Ian opened the door successfully this time. Without squeaks. He looked over to the screen in front of his best friend. And it seemed to be a document if some sort. His eye sight was not good enough to read it.

Just after he had successfully gotten though the door he then stepped on a part of the floor that made a !creek!. And just then Anthony turned around like he had been court by his mother looking at porn. Deep breathing and wide eyed Anthony turned back to the computer and close the document, not bothering to save it.

"Geez what were you doing" Ian said in a half smug half joking voice.

"Watching porn! What did it look like Ian! Gosh!" Anthony said in a way to defensive tone, but it sounded as if it was intended to be sarcastic but that's not how it turned out.

"whoa hold up cowboy, turn down defensive mode, I was just curios."

The shorter boy said.

"Ever heard of curiosity killing the cat! For all you know I COULD have been watching porn, did you really want to walk and see that!" Replied the tall one.

" we'll you ARE meant to be working. And come on its not like i haven't seen your dick before, man" Ian laughed slightly trying to brighten the mood being created.

"Well just don't sneak up on me Ian"

Anthony said in a defeated tone.

Ian turned and slowly walked out if the computer room knowing he had won. He felt good about that. and hopefully now there might actually be some work getting done in there. Then he realised..

What HAD Anthony been looking at that he was so ashamed of!

N/A hope you're enjoying it so far. This is my first time doing a smosh fanfic, so please don't say anything mean. And if you see spelling mistakes that's because my phone loves to auto correct things to very strange words! Haha. Part 2 coming soon!

Love Ⓢ∀℞Åʱ 