Summer in California (part 2)

Summer time in California. Was only getting damn hotter!

Chapter 2

Ian's POV~

"That's very strange" Ian said under his breath when he and Anthony were eating there KFC take-out. Ever since he caught Anthony doing... Well he didn't really know what he was doing, but the fact that he was so defensive and covered it up with "watching porn", Ian thought maybe it was something worse then that. And this thought worried him a lot. Anthony would never keep anything to him self, as far as Ian knew. He had to find out what it was he was reading. Why was his BFF acting so odd today?

"Hey Ant I'm just gonna go on the computer for a bit ok?" The lighter haired boy said with a little to much concern creeping into his voice.

"What are you waiting for Ian? My approval? Since when did you develop table manners?" They both laughed as Ian stood up with his plate of food and left the room.

'Why does it feel so awkward today in here? I feel like Anthony is hiding a dead body that I accidentally saw him burry. Well I'll check the browser history and look through some old files, ill find it '

Ian was quietly singing a song made up on the spot call 'what's wrong with Anthony' that was basically a parody of the 'finding twitter questions' song.

"What's wrong with Anthony, what's wrong with Anthony?"

He began his search with checking the browser history. And not to Ian's surprise it was all deleted.

'Ok then on to the file search, I'm almost positive that's what I saw Anthony on... Am I being to protective? What if its just nothing? Well.. I guess if u fond that it is nothing there is nothing to worry about. But I care about my best friend too much to not try and find out what's wrong.' Ian tried to convince himself that he was doing the right thing. While taking a massive bite of pizza. Ok let's start in here...

13 minuets later

'Humph!' Ian thought. "NOTHING!" He had yelled out when he was meaning to think it.

"You ok in there?" Anthony called out, still munching on pizza out in the lounge room.

"Yeah I'm fine..." Ian said back sounding defeated and disappointed with himself. He still didn't know what was troubling Anthony and not knowing was troubling him!

"I think I'm gonna call it a night Ian! It's too hot to do anything else!" The taller half of smosh yelled.

"It's already called a night!" The shorter half of smosh yelled back. Then he heard laughter coming from the hallway, coming towards him.

Anthony stuck his head in the door

"Your a dag, you know that right?"

Anthony said with a smile on his face. "Yeah I know, I'm gonna head off to bed too.." Ian said copying the smile on its friends face.

Anthony's face turned into that of horror "oh god! Don't HEAD-OFF to bed! That sounds dangerous man!" He said waiting for Ian's reaction.

"Now look who's the dag, huh?" Ian said happily. They were both laughing now. "Oh that gives me an idea for a video!" Ian said looking for the notepad.

"Ok man nighty night!" Anthony called after he was already walking to his bedroom.

"Night ant!" He called back starting to write down his idea. After that Ian went to bed for the night. Sleeping naked and under a thin blanket, from the hot Calafornia air, it was super muggy they might...

N/A how am I going? Do you like?

Love Ⓢ∀℞Åʱ 