Summer in California (part 7)

Summer time in California, temperatures were at an all time high!

Chapter 7

Ian allowed as his best friend, who he didn't really have any sexual interest in till he was drunk that night, to pull down his boxers. He knew that meant that he was shit face drunk.

The carpet in the lounge room wasn't really comfortable, but Ian didn't care. Anthony looked up at Ian seductively, sending shivers down Ian's back.

'What the fuck am I doing?! I only wanted to kiss him once to see if it felt right. What if it only felt good because the alcohol?' Anthony thought. His drunken brain finally making some sense in all the sexual madness.

But at the same time he kept reminding himself that they wouldn't remember so make the most of it.

Anthony continued even though his brain was at war with itself. He had Ian boxers down to the top of his thighs, exposing Ian and also exposing how aroused he was. As Anthony stared at Ian's erect penis for a moment then, just to be a tease, moved up Ian's body to the position he was in before that so their faces were close.

"Anthony wha-" Anthony kissed Ian. He kissed him so passionately that it felt like his face couldn't possibly be any closer. " this feels so fucking good!" Ian moaned between kisses. Then Anthony teased Ian again. Moving very quickly down to Ian's hard dick. Quickly taking the head of it into his mouth. It startled Ian for a moment because of how quick the transition was from Anthony kissing his lips to kissing dick was.

"Oh God!!" Ian breathed sharply. Anthony licked down the shaft of his friends warm penis. For Anthony's first time doing this he was doing well. As Anthony started to slowly go deeper he realised that Ian had a MASSIVE cock. It was almost impossible for poor Anthony to get any more of it in.

Ian's back arched against the floor with pleaser. But then Anthony suddenly stopped.

"I'm ssory Ian. I've never done this before and it's a bit hard." Anthony slightly laughed at the accidental pun.

"Hay that's fine. It's my first thing like this too. It's ok Ant take your time. Or if you want I could have a go."

Ian was still laying down but Anthony had moved up and was now sitting on Ian's legs almost at his crotch. Then Ian sat up, using his arms behind him to support his weight. Anthony moved his face forward. Kiss Ian softly and said "ok. If you wanna. But I don't know why you would. You may be drunk but.. I'm pretty disgusting. I mean just look at..." Anthony continued to ramble on his drunkness starting to take a different turn.

"Hey! Ant." Ian pulled Anthony's face to his to stop his nonsense.

They kissed passionately for a long moment. Anthony felt Ian's stubble tickle his face. It was strange to feel this and like it too.

"It's ok. Rightnow Iwanna do thiss."

Said Ian slurring some words.

Anthony blushed and smiled a sweet embarrassed smile.

"So you get up," Ian whispered," and I'll kneel in front of you, yeah?"

"Ok." Anthony said whilst getting up from straddling Ian. Anthony steadied himself trying not to lose his balance. He could feel Ian's eyes moving all over his body.

"I never noticed how damn seexy you are before."

Anthony's cheeks started to slightly burn but he ignored it. He had to help Ian move forward to be able to kneel.

Ian moved very quick. Obviously wanting Anthony's dick out and ready. His pants were still down and it felt nice to have his junk out in front if his BFF. He didn't know why, but its bit like it mattered. He just went for it. As soon as Anthony was standing with out swaying he moved closer.

He places his hand on Anthony's crotch over his jeans.

"Oh yeah Ian. Do anything and everything you want to me."

Ian took that as a ready, set, GO!

The taller boys pants were down around his ankles in seconds.

Ian felt a surge of arousal flush through his body. And he took Anthony's dick in his hand and started to quickly pulse up and down.

Anthony moaned throwing his head back in pleasure. Ian pumped harder. Anthony choked a bit while he grounded.

But he grabbed Ian's head to slow him down.

"Ian. Please go slower to start off or I'm gonna freaking cum in your mouth any second. It's been AGES science I've had a blow."

Ian, without taking Anthony's warm hard dick from his mouth, did as he said. Ian had no idea that having a penis in his mouth could feel so good! He loved the feel of Anthony slowly sliding in and out. He loved giving him pleasure. He loved to salty taste of arousal. Ian did better then Anthony had. He was still going after a few minuets. He was going so fast now that Ian was fitting all of Anthony's dick in side him and furiously sucking on his delicious dick.

Anthony's moans and groans had become so loud that Ian had to stop for a second.

" Anthony shhh. Your gonna wake the neighbours."

"I was just about to cum.. But did you want that in your mouth?"

" we'll... Yeah, maybe." Ian blushed as he stood up. He pushed up against Anthony kissing he deep. Tongues going everywhere. Ian then kissed Anthony's neck, the. Bite softly and started to suck the small patch of skin till Anthony started to develop a little pink hickie.

He didn't even notice that he could stand and didn't have to use the wheel chair.

Ian looked at Anthony. His eyes set with intense arousal.

"I want you." Was all he said.

N/A hey guys! So tell me.. Do you think this part is a bit tacky.. You know, like not very well written? Because it feels badly written to me. Like it should be more detailed. What do you think?

Complement it criticise?

Love Ⓢ∀℞Åʱ 