Summer in California (part 6)

Summer time in California, hot, HOT, HOT!!

Chapter 6

Anthony scooted forward, remembering that Ian's foot was sore and would be harder for him to move. He looked to the side of him and picked up one if the already poured shots. Swallowed it and. Continued to move his body closer to his friend. He wasn't sure why he wanted to kiss Ian. He just passed it off as the drunkenness talking, he probably wouldn't remember it anyway. Ian probably was to drunk to remember it later too.

As he drunkenly moved forward he saw Ian lean in and close his eyes. Anthony copied. And then all of a sudden their Lips were touching. Softly moving against each other.

Then Ian felt a light pinch on his bottom lip. He realised that Anthony was getting a bit carried away in the kiss and bite his bottom lip. So Ian decided to return the favour and bite Anthony's lip. Things were getting a bit hot and heavy in the small lounge room of the house these to boys shared. If anyone was to walk in to the room at this moment they would see bottles of booze and cups and in the middle of the now fairly dark room was two best friends making out.

Ian started to lean back, resting his elbows on the ground. Anthony took that as a signal to get a whole lot closer and he started to lean over his friend. Anthony pushed Ian flat on the floor creating a slight thud. Separating their lips.

Ian just looked at Anthony like the push had slightly sobered up.

"What are we doing Ant?" Ian asked with a confused look.

"I'm not sssure. But did you lik it? Cause now I'm sscared tha only i did.." Anthony said, still sounding very drunk.

"No... No Anthony I liked it too.. I think. I'm not sure." After Ian said that Anthony's face was overcome with emotions. 'Oh crap I think I'm like gay.. And Ian's not! Oh no! I'm scrued. Well maybe I'm not gay.. Maybe I'm bi.. Or straight apart from liking Ian. Is that a thing?' Anthony's thoughts ran frantic through his intoxicated brain.

"But maybe if you come back here and kiss me again I might know a bit more." Ian was teasing Anthony as hard as he could, he bite his lip, he used the most sexual voice he could muster and lightly pulled a worried looking Anthony by his shirt. The taller member of smosh was now leaning over Ian. Ian was laying flat on the ground and Anthony was in a push-up position above him.

" oh god Ian your lips are so damn seexy." Then Anthony slowly opens his mouth wider and offered his tongue to Ian. Which he accepted.

Anthony was enjoying this so much it was hard not to get caught up in everything. He didn't even know what he was doing to Ian. But he then started move one if his hands to Ian's chest. Which he then slowly moved down Ian's stomach and passed his hips. Ian mounded into the kiss as Anthony moved his big hand to Ian's crotch. He rubbed the outside of his jeans till Ian was mourning so much from the simple touch that he had to break the kiss. It was hard to keep his mouth moving when all he could think and concentrate on was his sexy friends hand rubbing his throbbing dick. " oooooh god! Ooh that feels so good." Ian breathed as he arched his back against the floor.

"Haven't been touched in a while huh?" Antony said.

Ian laughed. "Does myself count?" Ian replied.

"Hmm.. Nope! But I can make it worth your wait." Anthony kissed Ian again before daringly reaching for the button and fly of Ian's pants.

"Anthony? Are you sure we won't regret this?" Ian asked becoming concerns at how fast thing was going.

"Dude. Answer me this. How good does it feel to move your lips against mine and to be felt the way I can feel you? And don't you try and tell me you don't like it, I can see that massive hard dick in those jeans."

"We'll yeah I live it.. But.. Oh screw it!! Anthony Padilla I give you permission to do whatever you want to me!" Anthony then continued to undo Ian's button on his jeans. Then Ian watched as Anthony lowered his face to Ian hard pulsing dick inside his jeans. Anthony's teeth clasped the zip on the fly and began to pull down the zip. Ian felt warm hands on the lower part if his stomach as he closed his eyes. Anthony proceeded to grab Ian's boxers And pulled them down...

N/A I'm sorry I'm such a tease by ending the chapter there. But there WILL be more! And trust me.. It gets hotter then that. It's just that I'm writing this at 2 in the morning. So good night. And have sexy dreams tonight.

Love Ⓢ∀℞Åʱ 