°Two°

Eddies POV

I couldn't help but have a curiosity over the Beta wolf. He was small and fragile looking, like I could crack him with a single touch.

there he sat though, getting comfortable on the sofa. He still looked uneasy though. Ready to attack anything that moved.

I sat down next to him, him flinching at the sudden movement.

"You don't have to be afraid. No one here would purposely hurt you." I assured, grabbing his shoulder.

"T-Than why did you bring me here?" He stuttered.

"I heard there was more like us, and found out that you were one of them. I've been looking for you for a while."

He squirmed slightly, uneasy.

"Kinda weird, but ok-"

"Don't sweat it pup, you'll fit right in. Josh has been wanting a friend for a while, and you're A perfect match."

I smiled, rubbing his back.

°°°

"JOSH!" I screamed from downstairs"

A small male came running downstairs, holding a now empty plate.

"Y-Yes Alpha?"

"You and Gaege should get to know each other, pup to pup." I smiled.

"Ok!" He grinned widely, grabbing his wrist.

"Were gonna be best of buds!"

Gaege POV

Josh dragged me upstairs, sitting me on the bed carefully.

"Do you wanna play video games with me!" He said excitedly, giving me a controller.

"O-Ok.." I shyly took the controller, scooting over so Josh could sit.

"Mario cart is my favorite." He smiled at me.

"Mine too"

I could tell from the way he spoke that he was Australian. I also figured that to about the brown haired boy earlier, who is apparently named Mully.

°°°

I ended up falling asleep on the bed, Josh curled up beside me.

The only thing I saw was Eddie turning the lights out, and laying a blanket on me.

This place almost feels..nice?

☺☺☺