°Eighteen°

You don't have to listen to this song, but I fucking love Twenty One pilots. They're my literal favorite band. This song also goes well with this chapter imo. (This chapter is wholesome btw.)

I'm also sorry I haven't included Josh and Mully lol. 

(imo = in my opinion)

Grant's POV

It's been a few weeks, and Gaege has been starting to heal. We found some old crutches in the basement, but he refuses to use them.

Mostly all of his wounds have turned to brownish-red scars.

"Gaege, Josh wants to see you." I creaked open the door enough to see him laying on top of Eddie's chest.

"Ok.." He mumbled into Eddie.

Josh went into the room as Gaege sat up in the bed.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to hang with you Josh.." He turned away, but Josh grabbed his hand caringly.

"Don't worry Juice, I know. You couldn't even get up to move around, how could I possibly be mad at you." Josh chuckled sympathetically.

He smiled, hugging him lightly. This made my heart melt.

I watched from the door frame.

"Grant, get in here. I need my teddy over here with me!" Gaege called me over, making me blush from what he called me.

I walked over, sitting on the bed beside Eddie now.

Gaege pulled me closer, kissing my cheek. I chuckled, making him pout playfully.

"Stop pouting, I'm not going to make out with you in front of Josh." I smirked, making Gaege turn red, and cover his face with the sleeve of my hoodie he was wearing.

Josh just rolled his eyes.

"Don't flirt in front of me, I get enough of that around here." Josh made a bleh noise, queuing me to give Gaege a big kiss on the lips.

Josh gagged jokingly, getting off the bed.

"I'm going to find Mully, my lovely boyfriend who will be happy to give me all the kisses I want" He huffed.

"Mk than." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

°°°

I was downstairs with Mully and Josh, watching "Stranger things".

I was on the opposite side of the couch, with a separate blanket, while Josh and Mully were cuddling with theirs.

I yawned quietly, picking up my phone to check the time.

It was only 8, and I was pretty tired for some reason. I think I'll go check up on Eddie and Gaege. They said they were watching a movie.

I got up from the couch, seeing a now asleep Josh. Mully smiled at me, yawning right after the gesture.

I walked into our bedroom, seeing Gaege asleep in Eddie's arms.

"Hey Ed, I have a idea. We should prank Josh and Juice." I grinned, knowing Eddie would not be ok with this.

"But Gaege is literally covered in wounds-" He started but I stopped him.

I lied Gaege lightly onto the bed, and grabbed Eddies hand to help him up from the matress.

"I'm not going to put him in a box and throw him down the stairs. I mean a harmless prank." I huffed out, looking down at him slightly.

"Then you can do that, I'm going back to bed."