(BSD OC) Allesa - "May We Meet Again, Little One."

It had been two months since the fight with the Guild. Allesa, Akutagawa and Atsushi had successfully taken down their leader, Francis. The three managed to keep the Moby Dick from crashing down onto the city of Yokohama.

   The three powerful gifted, fought long and hard. Atsushi being the one to deliver the final blow.

   But not without a major loss.

Allesa P.O.V

   Has it been two months already? I've lost track of time. Not that I was keeping track in the first place. A soft knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. "Come in."

   Not moving from my position on my bed, in which I'm lying down facing the wall away from the door. A soft click lets me know the person has entered and closed the door.

   "...Allesa?" Higuchi whispered. Ah, Higuchi, She's come to see me the most. Akutagawa's come in every now and then to make sure I'm still breathing, but he understands that I need time alone.

   The blonde speaks again, somehow softer than the first time. "Allesa, you can't just sit like this forever. I understand it must hurt but-"

   Before she can finish I sit up and look at her with a grave expression. "I haven't felt her in two months Higuchi. She's really gone.. isn't she?" Higuchi pauses. She looks defeated. She knows I haven't been the same, I mean, who would be? After losing a part of themselves.

   "Lesa... You know she wouldn't want this." I scoff, I'm safe aren't I? She just wanted me to be safe. I've barely left this room to do anything other than eat and shower. Which still hasn't been often. Akutagawa did take me on a walk that one night, it was at least midnight, I never did thank him for that. It was.. relaxing.

   That night was the first time I've ever seen him show true emotion. He told me about his old mentor, Dazai. The one person he wanted recognition from.

   The way his voice sounded when he spoke to me then, it was soft, emotional. Instead of his normal proper and formal sounding speech. He just sounded like a normal, hurt young man.

   He sounded like someone who went through too much, someone who just wanted to be loved.

   Breaking myself from my thoughts, I finally respond to the girl anxiously standing at the foot of my bed. "I'm not the same without her, Higuchi. She is- was my other half. She was, the only reason I'm even alive. How do you expect me to function normally without her?"

   This silenced the girl, as I had hoped it too. I've had many sleepless nights, tonight will be no different. No matter how much of the night I spend crying. No amount of tears could compare to the pain that I feel. I lie back down and close my eyes.

   I can't get away from the last words she spoke to me. They haunt me.

2 Months Ago

Allesa P.O.V

   "In just 30 short minutes, this mighty flying ship will come crashing down on Yokohama. Leaving it in ruin. I will get what I came here for." Francis stated. Like hell that will happen. Not if I can help it, not if WE can.

   Black Widow seemed to agree with me, begging for me to let her free. Not yet, Widow. We have to wait for our moment.

   Francis was practically dangling the control panel in front of our faces. Atsushi was relentlessly sending attacks his way, but somehow Francis was able to dodge all of them.

   Akutagawa doing the same as Atsushi, and being dogged accordingly.

   Black Widow and I have fought together before, me summoning her eight legs from my back, each time my body hurt less and less, I've been getting better with that.