Chapter 5 : Ambulance Arrival

Vulcan walked to the side of the grounds where a few bags were, opened a big, black and blue backpack, and pulled what looked like a toy gun out of it. He seemingly caught onto Lio's confused expression, because he shot some of the grass, which immediately got covered in ice. It was an ice gun.

With a smirk, the big man ran off into the fire, and surprisingly actually was able to extinguish it before it got to the school. Lio smiled, glad that there was gonna be no significant property damage, even if it was because of someone he found unlikable. There was still an important matter at hand, however...

Galo

As if the thought summoned it, the ambulance showed up seconds later. Lio quickly ran over to see what was happening. The medics pulled out a stretcher and an oxygen mask to help Galo recover, and pulled him into the vehicle. Lio tried to get on with him, but was stopped by a medic.

"Sir, you can't come on here" he said is a stern, yet sympathetic voice. "I'm his roommate!" Lio shouted in response, as if that was a valid defense "Surely you can let me sit in there. I'm pretty small"

"No, sir" the medic said firmly, shutting the door. Moments later, the ambulance drove off, leaving Lio behind with a bunch of firefighter students. "Man" Aina said, walking up next to Lio "You really care about him, don't you?"

"What?" Lio said in response with an annoyed expression. "You-" she started, but was cut off by Lio "No, I heard you." he said with a sharp tone "But are you serious right now? He could have died, of course I'm worried!"

That made her back off. Lio just sighed in annoyance, looking back at the other students. "Dorm room P" he said flatly "Let me know when he's available for visiting hours"

Before anyone could respond, he walked off in the direction of the FFU