Love And Protected

I woke up, with a cold feeling around me. Icy skeleted fingers touching my face as I opened my eyes. I looked with a mascular skulled face looked at me with a worried look in his eyes. Ellie "Dad" Grim, " Ellie... I'm glad your awake how are you feeling."

A sharp pain in my spine hit me as I was trying to get up, "Ouch! "I yelled in pain. My Dad told me," Shhh, don't get up." Ellie," What happened to me. Ahhh! Why can't I get up? It's hurt. "I said bursting into tears. My dad trying to give me something for the pain," Calm down Ellie the more you move the more it will hurt! " he yelled me while sitting next to me.

Grim," Sorry for yelling at you, but I just don't want you to get up. Ellie tell me do remember what happened to you last night." I answer shaking my head," No I don't remember anything. " Dad said sighing," Well my child of the death, something terrible happened to you. Something that won't let you go back to Earth." What happen to me?" I ask interrupting my father. " You were attacked. " he answered." Attacked? Attacked by what Father?" I asked." You were attacked by the most powerful creature in this world, not even your old man would dare to fight him. This creature who attack you was a Windigo." Dad answered.

"A Windigo?How did he entered my dorm? " I questioned "There is only one in and one way out,but he must have found another way in." He replied. "But how? I interrupted, again." Wendigo's are mysterious creatures, they can enter at any place without you even knowing. I want you to be careful wherever you go. I want you to remember to tell me where your going and what time you're leaving, understand?" He questioned. " Father." I called." "Yes" he replied. "What do you mean by, me not going back to Earth again? If were not on Earth then were are we? I asked.

" Well my child I was the one who cast a that spell one you. And the world that we are in now is called the World Of The Death. "Grim answered. " Spell, what spell?" I asked crying in pain." A spell that will protect you from going back from that horrid world you lived with your mother for the last 16 years. Now that I have you with me, it's time for you to live under my rules now. Do you understand?" He answered my question yelling at me again, but it sounded like he was mad at me, like I did something wrong.

I'm lying on the bed thinking why he would be mad at me and so I asked" Are you mad at me Father. And yes I understand?"No!" He said standing up while looking at me " Me giving him that confused look he continues to talk," I'm mad at the people who killed your mother. I was scared that they will come after you next. That's way I brought you here to protect you from does murders. "" Why do they wanted to kill mom? " I asked nervously." Your mother was a wonderful and kind person, but she was not just all that she was one beautiful woman everyone wanted your mother,  the first time your mother and I layed eyes on each other we knew it was love at first sight. Nevertheless people started to finding out that we were in love, that's when it all happened. " he replied.

As my father was talking, I could hear his voice getting more quieter and no more yelling. It was like when he thinks of mom it calms him down, I can see how much my parents loved each other, even with mom not here dad still have  feelings for here. For the last 16 years and 1 month before mom died I living with her and visiting dad when ever want was the best days of my live. Well the visiting my dad was more like he visited me, because if I wanted to see him, I just had to say a word and he would appear right in front me. We would talk all day long if dad didn't have a soul to reap.

After mom's death, dad didn't visit anymore that's why I was surprised to see him yesterday when I walking towards mom's gravestone to talk to her. Oh mom every day I would to your grave and tell you all the juicy stories and how much I missed her. I even told her that dad didn't come even if I called, I pretty upset when he didn't, but I quess he was busy reaping souls or maybe he was mad and upset to even come back to Earth.

I mean I would be mad to if someone killed my loved one, not that I have a lover or just it count when you have a crush on someone and that person doesn't know you like him. If mom had to find out she would just be mad at me, but my dad in the other hand he would Kill Me if he found out that I have a crush on someone. Let's not worry about that now, let's worry about what's happening right now. I guess I understand now why father doesn't want me to go back he is protect me and to make sure I don't killed as well.

But what about my school, my friends, what am I talking about what's going happen with my  grades what's going happen with that, if I fail I Am Doomed for life. I can assure you about that. Failing school is one of my least concerns right now, the thing I'm concerned about now is that I have to help my dad Reaping Souls, like seriously why? I just don't understand, I didn't know reaping souls was a thing until my mom mentioned it to me and that was the thing my dad did for a living. I know reaping souls sounds cool, but doing it, it's weird because you fiscally have to look and examine the the corps, and then reap it, man that's just weird, although the cool part is seeing the soul leaving the body, now that's cool.