History Of A New Life

It's been a few days since the little argument we had with each other. I have a week left before I have to go to my new school my father has put in. It is a school where all creatures from the Underworld go to, but will I ever fit in, will I make friends. My father has told me everything about this school and the rules are so weird their not even strict, what am I supposed to do? I have no idea what to wear, do they even have uniforms?

I'm walking towards my father's dorm and knocked on his door.

Grim, "Come in."

Ellie,"(while walking in) Hey, father can I ask you something?"

Grim, "What is it Ellie, what do you wanne ask me?"

Ellie, "I just wanne ask you if my new school that I'm going to if I have to wear a uniform?"

Grim, "Yes you have to."

Ellie, "Oh ok."

Grim, "Is there anything else you wanne ask me Ellie?"

Ellie, "(leaving the room) No that's all father."

After talking to my father about the uniform thing I went back to my dorm to get ready for bed. And as I was doing that I remembered what my dad told me about the school and how it all works. I didn't think to must of it until I remember that I was going to be the new girl and that I would probably embarrassed myself in front of everyone and I don't want that.

I have no idea where to go or how things work around the school, but wait how does father knows about this school did he maybe go there as well when he was my age or wait ... is he one of the teachers... can it be, is my father a teacher at Underworld High. Maybe I should do some research about this school and their coworkers.

It looks like it's a very popular school in this world and that it is one of the best high schools in the Underworld. This world is a where all dangerous in existence death creatures lives. Nobody knows about this place, but there as been stories tolled that in the past there was once a living creature that found this place and made its own. He who has found this world has never been seen, the people who has seen him are two humans that are the most important people in his life. Father has told me about this world and its history and all that has happened so far. Wars has been strucked, fights has been made, forgiveness was forgiven. There's nothing more to this world that hasn't changed since the founder gave this world life and a name to stand on.

Even if no one has seen the founder himself has been great to does you has respected him and who has followed his rules to their last breaths and sights. To the ones he loves the most is the ones that he calls family and he know of the passing of his beloved other half that the memories he had of his significant other was something that he'll cherish forever in his deaphs. The one that he has laid on the first time she has opened her the first time until 16 years later the person that he now calls his daughter that's now in his sight and now living a life with her that he thought would never come true.