Chapter-1 : The Zombie Villa

I am Anne Mathew. A twenty-two years old girl who loves her life, who loves to explore remote, haunted and hidden places of earth that is discovered by nobody. I always wished that something unreal, something illogical, something beyond science should happen in my life just like films. I'm writing this story that is full of adventures, unreal stuff that happened in my life four years ago.

I completed my highschool, me and my friends decided to go on a trip. But I insisted them to go on a trip at a remote place which I founded on internet. Firstly, everybody said no because I was the only person who loves to explore such kind of things. I tried my level best to convince them so some of them were agreed and some of them were not. Finally, I was able to convince five people to come with me, two were boys and three were girls.

Emilla, Chris, Suzy, Alex, Jenne and me took a car and we all headed to the spot we decided to go. It took us one hour and forty-eight minutes to reach there. We reached there. There was a board that described,
"The Zombie Villa,
The place where zombies are BORN
but never DIES.
DO NOT ENTER...
If you'll enter only your soul will exit".
Everybody was scared except me. I was not at all scared because there were many places I have travelled which also stated things like this. My friends said let's not enter because it feels so scary. I was not scared but I found something strange. The time we reached, it was four in the afternoon but the road we were going to enter i.e The Zombie Villa, I was not sure about time but it was dark, very dark as if it was 2 a.m. I had seen something like that for the very first time. I was really shocked. With this, my excitement was completely turned into desire. The desire, to know each and every thing about that place.

The car started to move, my heart started beating very fast. There was nothing at that place, all we can see was the road covered with forests from both the sides. While moving, we saw a river. So we all decided to make our tent there. We all started making our tents, my friends asked to stay together in a tent. It was all so quiet. It was very dense forest of course. My friends knew me very well so whether than asking they all begged me to return back after staying there for sometime. I said fine but I asked them all to take a round over there, to explore if there are any humans or animals. They all agreed.

We six people after setting our tent, after lighting fire left to explore that place. We walked, walked and walked but all we found was trees, trees and trees. I always had a habit of noticing everything. What I noticed was a bit strange, it doesn't made sense. The thing that was weird was, there were infinite trees but each and every tree was arranged in a row horizontally and vertically. The distance between them was same whether vertically or horizontally. I had a question that if there are no humans, no animals even the traces of them were not there than how was it possible. But still we kept walking, each and every step we walked it was getting dense and dark.