Chapter-4 : The First Sight of Devil's

"He said I'm not a human. Does it make sense? If I'm not a human then what am I? A zombie? No! No! Never!" I thought in my mind.
He suddenly with a sweet voice said,"If you have any questions, then please speak up, don't think about it. I can't tell everyone that I can hear whatever people are thinking, because I can hear humans and zombies thought."
I was shocked, I again thought that,"Did he heard what I said about he being handsome? This is not right."
He said,"Yes! I heard. So what?"
I asked,"Who are you? A zombie, human who?"
He replied,"People usually refer me as 'The King of Zombies'."
I asked,"What did you said? You've lost your mind?"
He asked,"You want me to prove?"
I replied,"Of course! How can I believe in your non-sense."
He said,"Fine! Follow me."
I was not ready for this because I was worried. But he promised me that Jenne won't be hurt and she would be safe for sure. He promised. I agreed to go with him.

          We left. We were walking between the forests in a line. It felt as if he was my teacher and we were going to a picnic. I was all thinking about him, talking to myself and saying,"What is the use of him being so handsome, when he is so cold by his nature, bad person. Person what, zombie!" He spoke up again and I forgot that he can hear what I thought. He said,"I can hear everything," in an angry tone. I shouted too,"Then, why being so cold." He said,"I'm king. King!" I replied too,"King...what king." All of sudden between our argument he started looking here and there as if he was hearing something. He became alert and he tried to protect my body with his hands. He said,"Devils! Devils have arrived. Maybe they got the news that you returned back." I said,"What? I can understand that you want to joke with me, but now it's going out of the limit, finish it. I'm not a kid, understood." "Don't you think that you should have manners to talk with the king. I'm protecting you and you! If I'll leave you here, then you won't be able to survive a single moment." He said in a single breath. I was going to speak but before that he shouted,"I know you are here devils. How dare you came to my land all by yourself. What's your purpose of coming here? Show yourself and speak up." Two devils, one in front of us and one behind us. I saw them both of them were so handsome. He said,"You! Who are you? You fall for each and every man you see. They are devils. Who? Devils! If you find them handsome just go to them, then you would come to know. The moment their teeth entered into your body and would mix with blood. You are dead!" I was so angry on him that I wanted to kill him. Both of the devils spoke up, they said,"King has sent us to congratulate you, because of the queen. We heard that the queen has returned back." After saying this, they disappeared.

           I looked here and there but there was nobody. He said they were dead. He said if any devil entered in his land, he has to die after completing his mission. He started telling me about devils. The fight they had, the war they created. He even said that only god and devils can kill zombies. The same applies to devils also. So they fought each and every time to prove that they are strong then the other one. I felt that finally I started believing  in him. Because of him I got to know about devils, zombies and also about him. He said me everything about devils, that how cruel they were and how they intended to rule the world. But, he didn't told me a single thing about me. I had many questions in my mind but I didn't knew that what I was going to face in my life was beautiful and painful too.

          After walking and talking for a long time, we reached where he and all other zombies lived. It was like a cave, that was shabby when you enter. But when, you go inside, there was a transparent wall. This wall can be passed only by zombies. He went inside. I was scared. I was not confident to cross that wall but he was. He said,"If you'll cross this wall then I'll marry you. Consider it as a test to become my wife and also,'The Queen'." I raised my leg. My leg was in the air when I saw him cheering for me. I stepped in and I was able to cross that wall. All the other zombies who were wandering gathered, all of them were shocked. He said them that the queen is back and they all paid their respects to me and shouted, "Welcome! Queen, we are all happy to see you."