Chapter-10 : That Kind Devil!

I wandered here and there in the room because I was not able to sleep. After wandering for few time some devils came to that room, took me and flew far away from that palace. The King of devil can't be seen anywhere. He was the only devil I could look upon...I could trust upon. But he was nowhere. I was done. There was no chance for me to survive. I failed my promise, I failed to survive. So cruel, they didn't respected there king and they even betrayed them. The zombies were never like that. They took me away from the palace and hide me near the sea. They were discussing about who would drink my blood first and were fighting for that. I was still looking for that king, but he can't be seen. I was remembering my happy moments because I knew that I was going to die. One devil started approaching towards me. He bent and tried to insert his long teeth in my body and the king arrived, he threw him away with his hands. Thankfully, his teeth didn't mixed with my blood but those teeth scratched the skin of my hand completed. Those sharp devil's teeth were. I was bleeding badly. He fought with other devils in order to protect me and he killed all of them, not even a single devil survived. Everyone of them was killed.

          After fighting, he grabbed my hand, held me in a way that I can be comfortable and we fled away towards the palace. His eyes were continuously telling me something. He was hurt...very badly. After seeing devils behaviour I came to know that devils and the king didn't get along with each other. I even thought that he would be betrayed by other devils, manier times. But that day, he was completely broken. His eyes were saying me that he can never see me hurt or away from him. We reached the palace. My hand was still bleeding. He left me on the chair and ran away outside the room. I thought maybe he was hiding his tears but I was wrong, he brought a first aid kit to treat me. He started treating my wound.
I said,"Leave it! I'll do it by myself."
He said,"You have this wound because of me so I'll do it. Also, I will never leave you alone from now, not even for a second because I can't see you hurt like this." He cleaned that wound and treated it nicely and even covered it with a bandage. I was thankful.
I asked him,"Why your people are like this. How can your people, betray you?"
He replied,"Here, in this palace nothing works accordingly, no rules nothing. Here each and every devil can do whatever what they wish for. Devils come to king only when they're hurt. If I say in a human way than this place is a ground of battle where each and every devil thinks of himself only. If I say more precisely then this is a world of selfishness and hatred."
"Then why are you king, stop being a king," I said.
He said,"The king has the safest and peaceful place here. The king has all the powers to control that nobody knows. Being a king means you're safe. Nobody respects me but I am genuinely happy to be a king and I'm at peace. This is how this whole place works from the beginning. You should sleep now. You must be tired and scared. Also, I'm in this room so don't worry and sleep nicely because no one will hurt you." He tapped my head and went outside to keep that first aid box. While he was leaving I asked,"Do you like me?"
He replied,"Yes."
I asked,"Why? We meet each other few hours ago then how?"
"For you it's the first time but I know you from your past life...you are the person who made me cruel...who made me an actual devil. We had a past together that you don't know," he replied.