oo1" parchment

It was the marauder's last week as sixth years and they were just walking towards their common room as suddenly everything went dark

"Hey! What are you doing?" James shouted as he struggled against the person that held him back.

"Who are you?" Sirius growled. He got no answer as they were suddenly knocked out.

About one hour later they finally woke up. Groaning, Rose stood up. "What is this place?"

Remus furrowed his brows. "I have no idea."

They were walking towards different directions as Rose noticed that her wand was missing. "Hey! Have you got your wands?"

The marauders checked their clothes but found nothing.

"These filthy snakes! Why are they keeping us as prisoners?" Sirius snarled.

"We don't know if it was the Slytherin's." Remus and Rose answered in sync.

James rolled his eyes. "Who else would it be?"

Meanwhile Peter tried to catch their attention. "Guys."

He was ignored. "I don't know it could be the girls pranking us?" Rose offered.

Sirius scoffed. "As if."

"Guys!" They finally turned to Peter. "I found something. It's a parchment."

They walked up to him. Rose took the parchment out of his hands and read.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑.

They all stared at each other in shock.

Are they for real? And if they are, will we be able to trust each other?

Are some of these secrets worse than death? Only time will tell.