Crush: fluff

Enjoy!~Light♡

No one's pov:

Nekoma against fukurodani, a practice match that was taken too serious. Kenma set to kuroo while kuroo spiked, the ball being blocked by a beautiful akaashi that happened to catch Kenma's eyes. "Dammit akaashi" kuroo angrily muttered to kenma "That's akaashi?" Kenma knew the name akaashi but like the rest of kuroo's friends kenma never got the chance to know any of them. "He's a good blocker and setter, we need to find a way" "kuroo it's just a practice game" despite saying that kenma was sweating more than kuroo, his breath heavy. "Hey bokuto-san" "yeah akaashi?" "Who's the pudding head?" "Oh that's Kenma he's the friend Kuroo mentions all the time" "the one who's nekoma's brain right?" "Yeah!" "He never mentioned he was cute" "I can introduce you if you want?" "No it's fine thanks bokuto-san" "alright let's win!" The first few sets went to fukurodani although nekoma won, the two teams went to get water and cool out "Hey kuroo!" "What bokuto?" "Let's play another!" "Alright!" The team members of fukurodani and nekoma stared at their captains. Kenma sighed and looked down "dammit kuroo" "team captains am I right?" "Yeah" kenma replied to the mysterious voice "what's your name?" "Kozume kenma you?" "Akaashi keiji" kenma slowly picked up his head and looked at akaashi "oh well I gotta go sorry" "don't worry about it good luck" "yeah you'll need it" akaashi smiled at Kenma's reply, Kenma's face turned bright red while he tried to walk out of the exit. Kuroo grabbed his shirt "why are you running away?"