day 3

Don't know what to do with this one so I'll do an abo verse with plot twists~Light btw ooc akaashi and kenma

No one's pov:

"Another day another alpha saying oh come with me i'll treat you right when all they want is my company and to mark me" Kenma complained to the bartender, the bar known as the night owls was owned by kenma's friend kuroo and his boyfriend bokuto they were both alphas. "Well if I can give you a piece of advice maybe you should stop drinking" "yeah you're probably right" his bartender raised his eyebrows as to say "maybe? I know I'm right" "say what's your name?" "akaashi keiji" "are you an alpha?" "no I'm a beta" "hmm that explains it though even if you were an alpha you probably wouldn't have done anything" akaashi nodded knowing that assumption was completely false if he had been an alpha he would've asked kenma out already. Kenma kept drinking knowing he would have to deal with more alphas and his family pressuring him to marry and get marked by an alpha then all of a sudden kenma got an idea "say akaashi could you do me a favor?" "if its more drinks then no" "no I was wondering if you would date me" kenma would be lying if he said akaashi wasn't handsome his jet black hair, sleepy eyes and not to mention beautiful personality who probably wouldn't want Kenma's company, fame and well to mark him without knowing him fully. "Well if the relationship was platonic I would have to say no if we were to get into a platonic relationship I wouldn't be able to deny that I have feelings for you" "and what if it isn't? What if its a completely normal relationship between an omega and a beta" "then I would fully agree" "well how about a date first then we'll see?" "sure what time are you free?" "I'm free friday" kenma smiled while akaashi washed the counter trying to keep his poker face facade on "then it's a date" "yeah a date"

Does that count as a plot twist? Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear your thoughts on akaken headcanons :)~Light Ps. Should I make this an actual book?