"Friends"

"The room is really- nice..." My eyes were glued to the single bed. A feeling lingered that I tried to forget after the train ride. 'Did he feel the same as me...? By any chance...? In those moments? I have to find out today. Talk to him today. I can't stand this... Whatever it is we have anymore.

Izuku flopped down onto the bed, facing the ceiling, his arms positioned above his head as his hair layed over his eyes with him. He blew lightly, moving it away just a tad. "What do you wanna do...? For the rest of the day..?" He lifted his head up just a little to face me. "You think about it on our walk..?" Placing your bags down against the wall, you replied, "I'm kinda tired actually... I think I just wanna chill..." You flopped down on the bed beside him, in the same position he chose. "Okay..." He turned his head to face you before sitting up. "Get comfortable then..." He patted the pillow.

'My nerves are off the charts, I can't tell if i'm scared or excited. I really need to relax- what could possibly happen-' You leaned back onto the bed, falling on the pillow he'd patted not long ago. "How is it?" He smiled. "Why don't you try it out..?" You teased. He fell down beside you, "It's nice... With you." He rolled onto his side, baring his gentle green eyes into yours. "Izuku..." He brought you closer. "Hm..?" He led with soft giggles as your noses tickled eachother. Your gentle smile soon faded.

'I still haven't talked to him about it...'

"Hey..? What's wrong..?" He cupped your cheek. After a long moment of hesitation you gulped. "This isn't normal."

"What?" His eyes widened with worry. "This isn't just 'friend' things." His expression quickly turned sad. "And it's been bothering me for a very. Long. Time. I'm sick of bullshitting-" You paused for a moment, your met eyes with his for a second before looking back down.

"Do you really only see me as a friend.?"

Before you could look back to his eyes, his lips crashed into yours. He was already breathing so heavily, pressing himself onto you, his fingers dug into your back, but not hard enough to cause any pain. I slowly melted into the kiss, breathing just as heavy as him now, moaning between breaths as he did. Whenever we parted I don't think it was even for a full second, we couldn't bare to part. All we ever wanted was eachother. "Fuck- I love you-" He moaned before kissed me again, getting sloppier by the second.

Soon he was ontop of me, finally parting himself from me, looking down on my entire body, still heaving his breaths. He slowly brought his hand up my shirt, gently rubbing my waist and stomach, his hands were rough, but I loved the way they felt on my body.

"Y/N..." He pulled at my shirt. "I wanna know every inch of you... Every inch that i'm in love with... I wanna feel it all. Make all of you mine. I've been waiting.." He looked at me with a look he's never given me before.. Despiration and focus... But something else too.

"Yes..." You whispered, his eyes met yours with lust. He slowly brought his face down your body and bit the bottom of your shirt, dragging it up and slipping it off of you gently. "You drove me damn crazy on the train earlier Y/N... I haven't stopped thinking about it..." His hands trailed from my finger tips all the way to the ends of my toes. He caressed my thighs, my back, my face, almost everything. "Y/N..." He looked into my eyes, before moving his face to my neck. "I want you..." His lips clicked against my skin, gently kissing it. The feeling sending tingles throughout my entire body. "I-" "Ah~" He bit gently with his canine teeth. "Yea-?" I barely choked out, he chuckled.

"I would've never guessed..." His other hand trailed slowly down my body while he continued on my neck, I can't stay still, I want him so bad. "What's wrong...?" He whispered in my ear as he tugged on the waistband of my underwear, I hadn't even noticed he went under my skirt already. He slipped his hand in further, teasing everything. "I finally get to show you how special you are..." He slipped the tip of his finger inside, swirling it around, feeling you. "Mm-" You reacted. "I'm only for you... Y/N..." He pushed it in further.

"You're already..." He chuckled promiscuous-like, slipping his finger out. "Ah- Izu-" Your hips squirmed for him, occasionally grazing his finger. "Awe... What's wrong...?" He spoke slyly. I only continued squirming, begging for his touch again. "Hm..?" He asked, before quickly pushing two fingers all the way inside me. "Ah-! F-aah..."

"Sweet girl... Hm.. But how will I know if you're really sweet huh..?" He licked his lips. "I think I know exactly how..." He stood up and pulled you to the edge of the bed, slipping your underwear, but not your skirt, completely off now, tossing them to the floor. You watched eagerly as he got onto his knees and grabbed ahold of your thighs and pulled you to his face.

My mind went blank as his tongue clashed against me, only able to listen to the words he spoke and my moans.

"You like that...?" He lifted his head up for a moment to observe my flustered face, my hands clasped onto his hair and demanding he go back down, but he only smirked. He leaned his head against my left thigh, his arm now wrapped around it. "What...?" He plastered an innocent face as his free hand's finger traced around my entrance. It made me wanna coil, the tracing continued while he waited on me to answer, occasionally teasing that he might slip it in. "C'mon... Say something..."

He kissed my inner thigh, dipping his finger inside me occasionally. I can't take it anymore. "Izuku if you don't stand up and fuck me-" I heaved, almost instinctively. His face lit a pink color, he was flustered yet his lust for me almost covered it. Without a word, he stood up and removed his belt, placing it down so roughly it whipped the edge of the bed nearest to me. He continued to remove his shirt, and dropped his pants just below his bulge, his underwear next. I didn't even get to see his length for even a second before it was inside me. My head jerked back, my body arched like a bridge.

"FUCK-!" I yelled. His grip on my thighs was so rough with the last half of my legs slung over his shoulders. He exited slowly before ramming into me again. He repeated this action three or four times before it began to speed. His tongue hung out of his mouth, dripping as his grip on me loosened and his actions became sloppy. His moaning was almost just animalistic grunts, and occasionally my name. The tingles never stopped flowing throughout my body, with every inch of his length I only wanted him more. He spoke in growls, huffing intensely with every slam into my body. Iv'e never heard, or felt him be aggressive like this.

"FUCK-" He grunted, seething with what seemed to pleasure. "Augh-" He breathed heavily with that same growl in his breath, his tongue hanging out again while his eyes rolled back. He was trying so hard to keep that expression off of his face.. It made him look nearly drunk. Anytime he did bring his tongue back into his mouth and compose himself, he was so much rougher with me, it dripped on me everytime he finally got it back into his mouth. "DAMNIT-!" He slammed into me again, i'm sure there's gonna be bruising on my thighs where he's gripping after this. Everytime I moaned he seemed more confident, going stronger even.

"FUCK Y/N-!" He slammed into me again before returning to the very fast pace without all of the slamming, regardless of him still hitting against me quite hard. His tongue dropped out again as he continued the sloppy movement. I'm not even paying any attention to how much i'm moaning, just how he looks and how he's making me feel. He picked me up, but didn't dare take his dick out of me. He layed back on the bed with me ontop of him, his legs bent as he kept fucking me, holding me above him as he went in, the speed decreased a bit but we were both still moaning like dogs.

Able to regain my control a bit I grinded on him while he continued the same motions as before. "Damnit Y/N..." He leaned his head back as drool poured from his mouth while he came, I could feel him pulsing inside me as the liquid spilled out after a moment. After a brief moment he grabbed my hips again, I expected him to take me off even though I haven't finished yet.

"I'm not done." He said in a stern tone. Unexpectedly he slammed into you again. "FUCK- Izuku-!" My body twitched. I can't sit up straight anymore. I began to fall back, my head upside down off the end of the bed. He pinned both of my wrists to it and got rough again, the room smelled like his sweat, and his hands on me combined with the sounds of us and the creaking hotel bed pulled the picture together nicely.

I could feel him finishing inside me again, my mind going blank as I practically scream for him. His quirk activated as he rammed into me again, drooling all over. "FUCK Y/N-" He growled in my ear as he sped up. "FUCK-! Fuck-! F-fuck-! FUCK-!" I panted as my legs shook, my mind was blank. He picked me up and slammed me down on his dick one last time, finishing in me again, I reached my high, going limp while he's the only thing supporting me. I couldn't feel my body anymore.

"Shit." He said as we both fell onto the bed, holding me in his arms.