"Competition v.2"

You woke up at 3:21 a.m. and slowly rose up in bed.

I looked to my right and saw Bakugou sleeping on the floor with one of my pillows and jacket to cover him. His position was unjointed and spread. His hand was just barely clutching the blanket hanging off of your bed. He rolled onto his side and hugged the jacket, burrying his face in it, he groaned.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

Shit. I checked my phone to see no new messages. Who could possibly be knocking at 3:30 in the morning..? And without a text? I barely cracked the door to open it, looking out to see who it is, I opened it quicker once I fully realized.

"I- can't sleep... I couldn't text you- my ph-phone was dead..." He clutched the pillow he had ahold of.

"Uhh- this isn't the bes-" I started to say awkwardly, but looking back at Izuku he looked so tired, "Okay- but be quiet-" I gave in, letting him in and shutting the door behind him. "What's Kacchan doing in here...?" He whispered. "He couldn't sleep- we watched a movie-"
Bakugou, already wide awake ever since Izuku knocked, "Why are you in here Deku?"

Izuku yawned, clutching the bottom of my shirt.

"He couldn't sleep," I answered for him, walking him to my bed. He put his pillow down and layed in my bed, reaching his arms out for me with tired eyes.

I don't like that Kacchan is in here with her. I don't want him taking more of her time than me. Izuku thought. Why do I feel so.. Territorial..?

I layed down with him, his face in my neck as he brought his arms in with him, I haven't felt his warmth since- i'm forgetting about that. "Mn.." He groaned, before looking up to me with his tired, sweet expression, his eyes sparkled just a little. My heart practically melted looking at him. "Izuku..."

"Yea...?" He mumbled before I brought my hand to his hair and ran my fingers through it.

Bakugou stood up, and looked at the scene on the bed for a brief second before he spoke, "I'm gonna go back to my dorm." He spoke. "Y-you don't have to- I don't care if you stay- it's fine- really." I looked to him. He rubbed the side of his neck and looked to the floor. "No- dumbass... We can finish the movie tomorrow or something. I need to
go-" He turned around and began to head for the door.

"Wait!"

I caught him by the wrist right before he almost left,

A damn near villainous grin crept along his face out of her sight, "What..?" He asked.

"I'll see you at your house today, text me-" I closed the door.

She's going to his house..? Today..? Izuku questioned in mind.

"Y/N..." Izuku whimpered. "Yea..?" I walked back to bed, turning the lamp out on the way there. I sat beside him and cupped his cheek in my mind, poor thing was so tired... He looked like a puppy who'd been accidentally awoken... A good moment of silence passed as he indulged in my comfort. "H-hey- u-um-" He hesitated, pulling my hand from his cheek as he looked away from me.

"Will you l-lay on-on me..?" He pulled his shirt over his face to hide to the blushing mess on it. Taken by surprise, I blushed with him.

"Ye-yea- okay..." This is sudden of him- normally it's him clinging onto me and stuff, or him laying on me, but him taking up like that...? I thought.

    He rolls onto his back, and opens up one of his arms, inviting me in. I hesitated for a moment, but scooted to him and layed down in his arm, my head in his neck. I looked up to him for a moment, his blush was less intense on him for once... But staring back at me, it made my face warm and tingle. After a few seconds I finally let myself onto his chest. Both of our heart rates and breathing calmed finally, after a few minutes.

This felt... Different... Than it usually did...

He rubbed my back for a couple seconds before his hand glided up my back, along my neck, to my head. He rubbed the top of my head, and played with my hair.

"Y/N..."

His voice was sweeter than usual. "Hm..?" I lifted my head up to look at him, he smiled at me with an adoring expression. Something about him made me feel warm, my eyes blinked slow, whatever he was doing, it was working to get me to sleep.

"Tired..?" I nodded, letting out a simple "mhm" Izuku rolled onto his side, taking me with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and he looked into my eyes. Blush dusted across his face. "Your eyes..." He whispered, "Hm..?" I let out before he pulled my hips in closer to him, still studying my face. He brought one of his hands up from my hips and cupped my cheek with it. "Zuku..." I muttered.

The way his hands touched me... I felt safe, and cared for, the way he always listened to me.. The way he's there for me..

I don't know what i'd do without you as a friend Izuku... This is what friends do...? Close friends... But I hope you're not a close friend with anyone else.. It would.. Hurt... Oddly.