"Hero Killer"

"Do you think you can beat me in a race if you morphed your quirk to be like mine?" Miruko asked, with a hand on her hip. Her expression was fiery, she looked like she'd take anyone or anything on. "I'd have to find out..." I replied with little confidence. "Follow me." She spoke immediately, getting positioned to run somewhere. "This isn't the race yet- just so you know." She smirked before taking off, I morphed my legs to be bunny-like, like hers, and I set off after her.

She leaped over cars, maneuvering swiftly and smoothly through the streets. I did well
after her, slipping up occasionally, not exactly keeping her speed. We arrived at a gymnasium, specified for those who have animalistic quirks. Iv'e only heard of them, never seen because we didn't have one back home. "AniGym" The sign read. "Some of your lessons will be here, have you ever been?"

"No- I just moved here a few months ago-" I replied nervously. "Don't worry, it's like a regular gym, a bit different though... Alot of the equipment is made to be more powerful in some cases, there's a specialized obstacle course, a VERY large swimming pool paired with an obstacle course, and simulation rooms of different biomes."

'A LITTLE DIFFERENT? that's crazy,' I thought.

We walked through the doors of the gym, and I scanned the room, at the desk was a cat-like woman, presumably the sister of "the kitty officer" Tamakawa, Sansa. She featured a bell around her neck like his, her fur was a darker orange tone, she wore a casual turquoise dress that complimented the fur color. "Hi! Back again?" She perched her elbows on the counter and slid up the sign-in sheet in a friendly demeanor, her tail swaying behind her. "Who's this you have wi- Oh! I know you! You placed quite well in the sports festival didn't you?" She pointed.

"O-Oh yea that's me-" I replied awkwardly, didn't she see how... Freaky I looked...? "Can you put her on my membership for me Mrs. Sansa?" Her ears perked up, "O-of course!" Her face lit with excitement, "What's the occasion?" She sat down in her chair and rolled smoothly to the computer and began clicking with the mouse and typing on the keyboard. "She's here for her internship." Miruko replied boldy, almost like she was proud. "Oh! all you heroes doing your hero things!" She giggled. "You'll all be successful i'm sure of it!" She smiled at me, handing me a gym tag. "You can clip it to your student ID." She told me. "Thank you," I smiled.

"Mhm!" She waved us off as Miruko led me to the locker room. "There should be a number on the back of your tag, that'll be your locker." Miruko pointed with a smile. I took my bag from my shoulder and brought it to the locker assigned, placing in it my belongings. "What are we going to do today?" I asked. "I'm gonna first see how well you do with your quirk throughout the different simulated biomes... These aren't as important as the city though, as you won't be scouting in different countries much."

I nodded, soon following behind her to the first course.

Somewhere else...

"Wait... Gran Torino! I get it now! This fish... Is me!"
"No it's not-" He replied immediately. "Are you okay sonny?" "Ye-Yea! I just need the right wattage to control my power!" He pulled out his notebook and immediately began writing. 'He's a fast learner... Despite looking and acting quite differently, he sure reminds me alot of you Toshinori.' Gran Torino thought.

Five days later...

          I got a notification on my phone, Izuku wasn't back at the hotel yet either. I checked my phone to find it was from him, but there were no words. He only sent his location. A knot grew in my stomach, he was atleast a half hour away, I can't get to him in time... For whatever it was. But maybe.. With my quirk I can make it fast enough... I'm so tired after today's training, but I have to try. It'll drive me crazy otherwise.