열일곱

║║ST.LOUIS, MO║║
april 09, 2020

 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰

𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰

"we been down here for ah day and ain't find shit yet." toni said.

"not witchu talking like that." shawno mugged her.

"why can't we just go ta the cops?" de'amani asked, shawno smacked his teeth.

"because..." he said.

"we on't fuck with 12." me and him both said.

"y'all? i just gotta text from monte ma she said he back in Chicago..." toni said typing on her phone.

"what the actual fuck?" de'amani arched her brow.

"sound lika set up ta me. he don't even fuck with his mama." shawno said.

"exactly, we been taking care of his la brother. where his mama been? now she wanna pop up outta da blue." i smacked my teeth, toni sighed.

"i'm finna tell her to call me and put him onna phone." she said, i shrugged.

"hello? yeah, i miss you...we all been looking for yu. you ok? you been good? we coming back now." she hung up.

"come on let's go." she got up.

"we came all tha way down ta st.louis fa no reason." shawno grabbed his bags getting up.

________

𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

we was finally back in chicago, malik was currently going clean the fuck off on monte, his mama was standing there smoking a cigarette.

"baby i'ma need yu ta pipe the fuck down in my house. my son ain't gotta explain shit ta ya ass." she mugged, malik scrunched her face up.

"you really finna let ya mama talk ta me like this?" she shouted in his face, he stood there with no expression.

"get her out my face cuh." he pointed ta me.

"toni girl get out his face." i said starting to get annoyed.

"naw, cus where the fuck yu been at? i been looking for you for 3weeks." deon said.

"if y'all lemme explain. now shut tha fuck up damn!" he shouted, malik cocked her hand back and slapped the shit outta him.

"bitch!" his mama yelled and swung on malik.

"ay ay! y'all chillout." shawno said as him and monte broke it up.

"get this bitch out my house now roiyal." ms.brown said walking to the door opening it.

everybody walked out including me, i made my way to the car. monte was arguing with shawn and deon but it was muffled so i couldn't hear. toni was sitting in the backseat mad."you really was gon watch his mama hit me?"

"she did hit you and yeah, you ain't my problem." i said putting some lipgloss on."to be honest y'all was all being childish." i took out my phone letting my mama know we was onna way home.

"you know what? fuck you de'amani, i see why deon left yo ass. you so fucking stuck up, that's why he went back ta jaylee ass." she huffed from the back seat.

i laughed."you right though."

"shut the fuck up." she rolled her eyes, i laughed.

"you funny girl." i said and watched as the dudes got inna car.

"we fin go?" i asked, deon nodded yes getting in the passenger seat.

"y'all talked it out?" i looked back at shawno.

"yeah. we good na." he put his seatbelt on and we pulled off.

"sooo..." malik curled her lip up, i rolled my eyes annoyed.

"shut the fuck up MALIK!" i yelled.

"girl you shut up! who is you talking ta like that!" she reached over the seat grabbing my hair.

i felt myself being pulled ta the backseat seat and somebody on top of me beating my ass.

"get the fuck offa me!" i yelled tryna push her offa me.

"chill y'all!" shawno said breaking us up.

"get this stupid bitch offa me!" i pushed her off me, i got up on tha seat dusting myself off.

he pulled up ta his house, i hopped out tha backseat.

the minute malik got out i swung on her. she fell ta the ground and i got on toppa her beating her ass, i felt my self being tossed over.

"now what bitch!" she was on top of me now beating my ass, i felt a hard punch ta my face and a kick ta my stomach before they broke the fight up.

i stormed in the house mad as fuck, i'm really tired of bitches.

i'm finna call tili, ion feel like being in malik's presence.

_______