이십이

║║ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 ║║

"move baby ugh." i moved tay to the other side of my bed and then got under the covers.

"mommy wathey watey."she said, and started jumping on my head laughing.

"get the fuck." i pushed her off of me.

"bad mommy" she crossed her arms pouting.

"i don't care about nunna dat" i laughed, getting out of bed.

"we finna take a shower mama." i walked in the bathroom and got undressed and then grabbed tay and doing the same.'

"take shower with mommy today." i said picking her up and turning on the shower head.

"come on" we got inside and i grabbed my body towel and started washing down and after about 10 minutes i rinsed and did the same with her.

"out time." she cheesed

i laughed

"yes out time" i picked her up and we got out

"here" i handed her, the mini dry off towel and got my own.

"wook mommy" she said smiling

i smiled

"you know how to wrap your towel." i said.

".yesh mommy." she said cheesing

"ok" i grabbed some dove lotion and put some on her and then greased my body down and after that i put her on the outfit i took out for her yesterday.

"let me get dressed now." i went inside my room and grabbed an outfit i thought was cute.

five minutes later

"you wanna eat first or brush your teeth mama hmm" i asked her.

"eat eat." she said running to the kitchen sitting at her and haiser's mini table.

"cereal or bacon ?" i asked

"ceereal" she started clapping her hands.

"okay" i pulled her a bowl of lucky charms and then walked back inside my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"done." after that i sat at my vanity doing some of my make up and fixing my hair.

i walked back in the kitchen

"you done" i asked

"yesh mommy" she showed me her empty bowl.

"big girl" i smiled picking the bowl up and taking it to the sink.

"let's go brush your teeth." i picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and let her stand on the counter stool.

"tooth" she pointed to her teeth.

"mhm." i grabbed some baby tooth paste and turned the water on warm gave her her mini toothbrush.

".don't eat the paste mama." i laughed

this la girl gone be the death of me literally

"wooky wooky mama" she showed me her mouth full of tooth paste.

"ewwwwww." i laughed

i helped her rinse her mouth and then washed her face.

"come on time 2 go" i got my keys, charger, phone and my gun and purse.

"snhacks mommy" Amaya pointed to the cabinet.

"ughh no no" i grabbed her arm and we walked out the door, i closed and locked it.

i was actually finna drop her off at my mom's house she been babysitting taytay for about 3 day's now so that me and tez can work.

"you ready to see grandma." i smiled as we walked to my car.

"yep, her nice." she started clapping her hands

"come on" i helped her inside the car and then closed the door and made my way 2 my side and got in and locked all the doors.