Information

Your Powers:Illusion manipulation and Illusion attacks.

You have same kind of mist like Wanda in Mavles Universe. The mist can be any kind of color you want like a favourite color but its  original color I picked was purple or green.

This an example of what your mist looks like.

__________________________________________𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:You can create, shape and manipulate illusions causing targets to see,hear,touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive t...

𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:
You can create, shape and manipulate illusions causing targets to see,hear,touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Sometimes you can create complex and detailed worlds, others may be able to only alter the way they or the target are perceived.

Some things you can do with Illusion Manipulation.

1. Death by illusion ~If the illusion is powerful enough, it can literally convince the brain to copy anything that happens to the victim within the illusion, making it possible to kill the target with illusions.

2.Illusion of death~Target thinks they are being killed over and over again. This may lead to insanity.

3.Phobia Exploitation ~Targets experience their worst fears.

4. Hallucination Solidification ~Solidy illusions

5. Holographic  Projection ~Project illusions based only on sight

𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌:
You can release/use illusion in combat to various attacks/effects.

Some things you can do with illusion attacks

1.Expanding Illusion Bolts~Project illusion that expands rapidly on contact with an object.

2.Formulated Illusion Blasts~Release blats of illusions in a form of a creature or object.

3.Illusion Breath~Discharge illusions from the mouth.

4.Illusion Ball Projection ~Create and launch spheres of illusions.

5.Illusion Cutting~Use illusions to cut opponents

6.Illusion Vortex ~Create spiral/Vortex of illusions.

7. Optic Blasts~Emit illusions from one's eyes.

____________________________________________
This is only part of what you can do with your powers you can  do alot more this power. That I will put in the story. So this a Newt and Reader story(Maze Runner). I hope you enjoy this and vote,follow and  leave a comment by see ya. The Powers are not mine the belong to the original person. The pronouns are "You"  "I" and "she" for the story.
_____________________________________________

"Don't let your eyes fool you." ~Y/N