𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Today we are about to see what the true abilities of these mutants can do. History well be made and medical history will be wrote down in books." Says a male voice.

"Experiment 76421 will go first and then her brother Experiment 76422. 76421 Has the ability to make illusions and her brother has the ability to mix and play with emotions." He said. A girl with e/c and s/t was brought in by guards with guns. She was straped to the table and looked very pale.

Her eyes started to open a little and then it flicked wiped. The room was full of x-rays pictures and people.Gudars with guns and people on the second level of stairs were the equipment was for the test. On each side of the table was machines connected to a liquid in a boiler. "Let's begin shall we. With weapon XI."  One of the generals asked why XI and the doctor said,"Romane numeral 11. But first."

Going to the girl she was scared and started crying she looked about only 9 years old. The man went up to her and whispered,"What do you want to be called as? This is the only time you have say in so use it wisely now dear."

The girl thought for a quick break and whispered back to him,"Phantom..." And the necklaces was ingrived with the numbers and letters:                  

7 6 4 2 1       A
Phantom

Y/N L/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with sweat dropping down my face with tears flushing down from my eyes. That dream felt to real and true. I wonder for was that man and my brother was an experiment after me. If only I could remember the I felt something on my tummy I pulled the blanket up and I saw a little-

 If only I could remember the I felt something on my tummy I pulled the blanket up and I saw a little-

HEGHOD on my tummy looking at me. It then crawled to my chest then my face and snuggled a little more in but not enough to hurt me with its quills. It must've sensed my horrible dream and crawled under the blanket. But why was it here? Was there any animals besides the farm animals? But who cares its sooo cute.

Anyone of the two. But I couldn't stop thinking about that dream it felt so real. The necklace...I have to check my neck...And there it was

7 6 4 2 1    A
Phantom

Y/N L/N

So it wasn't a dream it happened but who was that man? My brother could manipulate emotions? I fucking hate this place. That was all I had so I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. I saw someone walking to my hammock but more like limping. Newt. I wonder why he has it? He from a distance so I just decided to take a little nap. But it was short lived.

"Wake up love today you have try outs." Said Newt with his heavy accent of his,it was hoarse so he must haven't woken up a little bit before me. I turned a little not facing him and muttered something and fell into sleep a little. But Newt had other plans.