Awkward

After the news of Addison moving next door, it has been even more awkward than before between Meredith and the link.

So one day Meredith called link and ask him if he can come over.

While she was waiting she didn't know what to say to him...

But then a few minutes later she began to be horny for link...

So when she open the door she saw link.

"Hey um what you need me for"

Meredith immediately just pulled his shirt and kissed him with passion.

Meredith then just pulled him on the couch and started to pull down his pants

The link was enjoying himself, he very happy where everything was going.

They were taking off their clothes each second.

Meredith found a Condom nearby, link pulls it out, and starts to fuck her.

Meredith starts to moan very loud she was on the couch.

Then Meredith heard the door open and saw Addison walking in...

Link grabbed a pillow and Covered himself while Meredith was just naked.

Addison was very out of words, Meredith told Addison if she was in trouble or needed someone to talk to just use the key under the place map.

Addison just shut the door very quickly.

Meredith put her hands over her face because she was hella Embarrassed.

Link just left and grabbed his clothes but Meredith just went up and took a shower...

Meredith was about to grab the soup and wash her body when she saw Addison coming in with out clothes.

Meredith bit her lip and grabbed Addison hand,got her in shower.

They start to kiss but Addison wanted move so she went down and place her fingers into her clit Meredith moved her hair and started to orgasmed...

Merediths wanted to have girl on girl action sense forever!!

Addison then stop and stuck her fingers then moved her fingers into Meredith mouth..

Meredith got the bar of soup and placed near her clit and moved it very fast...

Addison orgasmed and moan at the same time.

After a few rounds of it Meredith and Addison went her room..

And Cuddle...in till they went to sleep