The school day part 2

Savvy POV

Donnie made Anna, Hannah and myself watches that make us human. Kindy doesn't need one because she can switch forms. I look like my old self.

:D

T_T

D:

I remember humanity. God it was not easy. My human memory's are blurry, but I can make out a couple good memories. I dress properly and brush my hair, brush my teeth, ect.

We walk out of the lair. We take our bus and head to prison I mean school.

Anna POV

'Come on clock move one more minute'. I chant over and over in my head. It was almost lunch and I can smell the hamburgers now. The hand moved! I stand up "HALLELUJAH!!" I jump out of my seat and run to the lunch room.

-----

Kindy, Hannah, and savvy sit with me. "Thank god we only have one more class" says Kindy. "I can't wait till the weeks over." Says Hannah. "Don't forget to pay attention, don't want to clean Mikey's room do ya?" I ask. "Just thinking about it makes me want to puke" sad Kindy. "Same" I respond. I look over my shoulder to see four guys. One had a leather jacket and ripped jeans. Another had crazy hair and piercings all over his face. Another had a short hair cut with flames carved into it. The last had a tattoo on his arm and a ripped up shirt. They start walking towards us. "Guys, bad boy hotness, twelve o'clock" I say. "Don't get any ideas Anna, you have had enough relationship drama for one month" says Kindy. "Hey" says the guy in the leather jacket. "Hia!" says Hannah. "Mind if we sit?" asks the one with the piercings. "Yes we do mind" says Kindy. "Oo frisky are we?" says the one with the tattoo. "Ya I've got a fist too. And it's dying to meet your face" she says.

"Hey now don't be like that." says the one with the flame hair. Kindy rolls her eyes. "Why don't you lovely ladies come with us." Says the one with the leather jacket. "Uh. we don't even know your names" says Savvy.

Jacket: Josh

Flame hair: Drake

Tattoo: Liam

Piercings: Alec

"Uh, if means getting out of class, why not" says Hannah. They smile. "Great" says Liam.

----

We follow them into an ally way. Once there we sit on a old bench. Liam suddenly grabs me and pulls me close to him. I try to jerk away but he had me in a death grip. I turn to see that the others are doing the same to Kindy, Hannah and Savvy! Liam starts kissing me by force. While I'm powerless to do anything. He moves his hand under my shirt making me shiver with fear. I try to back away as he almost gets it off me. Once he does he tries my bra. But he gets knocked out.

Leo POV

These jerks think they can mess with my girl. Heck naw! I jump down and knock the guy our with my katana. Donnie gets the guy with flaming hair. Raph got the one with a leather jacket. And Mikey got the one with piercings. Savvy, Kindy and Hannah where fine. But Anna was shirtless. I blush and turn away. I can feel her smirk as she puts back on her shirt.

----

"So no one won!" says Hannah. "Ya ya we will call it a tie sense Anna almost got raped." Says Donnie. Anna blushes. "Was this a game?!" asks Raph. "It was a bet" says Anna. "If we made above Bs in school, Donnie would clean the lair. If one of us got a C, she would clean the lair." She explains. I look at Donnie "you are a idiot! sending them without telling us! you're so lucky we where on patrol" I say. Wow I never thought I would call Donnie an idiot. "Well sorry!" says Donnie. I roll my eyes and take Anna into my room.

---

I sit on my bed. Anna stands in front of my bed. I smile and scoot over so she can lay down with me. She climbs up and snuggles into my plastron. I stroke her hair. "I'm so sorry about those boys" I whisper. "It was terrifying" she whispers. "You'll be ok" I say. "I'm just glad you showed up" she says wrapping her arms around my neck. I hug he me close to me. We fall asleep in that position.

Close with me

I'm never letting go