Underestimating

Leo POV

I ran out of the room with laughter following behind me. Anna comes running after me and that makes my heart skip a beat. "Hey" she says and twirls her hair. I lean down and kiss her softly making her smile. "So, do you believe me?" she asks. Sigh. "I believe in you." I say and poke her stomach. She giggles a little. "So I'm taking that's a no?" she asks sarcastically. I shrub and give her a fake smile. Her smile grows to a smirk. "Come with me'' she grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom. She turns on the Faucet and fills the sink with water. I give her a doubtful look and he just smiles. She stretches out her hand and lightly touches the water. Almost instantly the water turns to pure ice. My eyes widen. "Now don't judge me you will be a hypocrite." She says with a giggle. I laugh.

Raphs POV

Kindy drags me into the dojo and pushes me onto the couch. "What now?" I say as I cross my arms. "You doubt me! so I'm gonna prove it!" I raise a brow and shift position. She starts punching the punching dummy and I just stare while she beats the daylight out of it. After five mins. I Speak up. "Kindy what will any if this prove?" she gives me a hand and keeps punching. "Yell at me" she says eyes still focused on the dummy. I raise a brow "ok?"
"Um, YOU CALL THAT A PUNCH?! THAT'S THE PURE DEFINITION OF PATHETIC!!!!" I scream at her. "She clenches her teeth and her hair sets fire! the whole dummy burns to ash. When her hair dies down she cracks her neck. "Ta da!" she says and walks out of the dojo.

Donnie POV

Savvy and I walk into the lab. We exchange looks and smiles but don't speak. She sits next to me and watches me work while spinning a flower pot holding a dead plant. She plants her attention (A/N haha see what I did there!?) back on the pot and touched its wilted leaves. The whole plants turns green and sprouts a beautiful primrose. (A/N way to much hunger games Anna!) I drop my beaker and it shatters on the floor. "Oh my god Donnie are you ok?!" she asks at the sudden bang. "Ya ya I'm fine" I say and we clean the mess up in silence.

Mikey POV

Hannah and I where playing video games. She was very focused on the screen and had her tongue sticking out slightly. After I WON the game Raph and Kindy walk into the island. They sit on the couch and Hannah nudges my arm. I get face to face with her "ya?" I whisper. "Watch this!'' she whispers back. She makes a small hand motion towards Kindy and a fake puff of air comes from her butt. I try to hold in laughter but fail. "HAHAHAH KINDY FARTED!!!!" I yell Kindy's face flushes red and she puts Hannah in a head lock. "I'm gonna kill you!" she says. "THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME!!!" Hannah yells back. "Oh but this isn't last time sweetheart." (A/N no! stop it Anna no more hunger games!) I grab Kindy and put her back on the couch. "Stay!" I say and point a finger at her. She slumps and crosses her arms. "I hate you both." she mumbles. I just laugh.