BONUS CHAPTER: Audi Car Chase

Arabella's POV

Me and Walter were enjoying a ride in Lance's car. It was very relaxing, and calming. It was like a massage on my whole body. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating, but I couldn't feel the rode. I closed my eyes, and smiled.

"Feel how smooth that is, guys." Lance said.

"It is nice. I don't even feel the rode." Walter replied.

"Me either." I added.

So I wasn't hallucinating.

"You both will in a second." Lance said. When I opened my eyes, all I saw was we were jumping over a bridge. Walter screamed when he realized the situation. I felt my organs leave my body, as we started to go down, and bounced on the road.

"What's happening?" Walter gasped.

"Is this your first car chase? Cause that reaction screams "first car chase," Lance said. I felt us speed up, as we took a sharp turn. "How bout' you, Bella?" He questioned.

"I've been with Zoey, and her grandmother, and she is crazy! This really isn't new, but it's kind of insane!" I replied. I turned around when I saw a helicopter thing follwing us.

"Uh, Lance?" Walter questioned, trying to warn our friend about the drone following us.

Possibly a killer drone.

"Don't worry. We can out run it," Lance reassured. "Just giving it a head start." He added.

"What?!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Audi functions on demand." Lance ordered as we sped up.

"Oh, look, Bella, the metro. We'll just take the metro." Walter suggested.

"Now you're thinking." Lance commented, as he sped up even more. He took a sharp turn, so he was heading right for the stairs of the metro.

"No, no, no, no. That's not what I meant!" Walter protested, as we sped down the stone railing. I felt the missile growing closer and closer to the back of the car, as we sped up more and more.

I covered my eyes, when I saw we were heading right for the wall, but Lance doged the wall, and we ended up on the train tracks.

"Well, at least there's no more hazards." Walter stated.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Hazard detected."

Oh no.

"Walter..." Lance started. "Imma ask you not to scream." He said.

"Right. No screaming. No screaming," Walter repeated to himself, as he tried to calm his nerves down. He even grabbed onto my hand, and squeezed so tight until the point where I couldn't even feel it anymore. "No screaming!" He screamed.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as I felt my body being tossed around by the car. Thankfully, when I open my eyes, we were back on the Washington city road. Walter was hyperventilating, and my heart was racing like it was about to explode from my chest. Lance turned on the auto pilot, and faced Walter.

"You okay?" Lance asked.

"Are you kidding?" Walter whispered. "That was awesome!" He cheered.

"Yeah, it was great. But the next time you're planning on doing that...can we get a little heads up? We'll be more prepared." I panted.

"No problem." Lance answered.

"Are all your spy missions like this?" Walter asked.

"Missions?" Lance chuckled. "Nah, man, this is just my lunch break. Speaking of, what you guys hungry for?" He questioned.

Walter's ears perked up at this, and he looked at the gas mileage. He then turned to me and gave me that look. I smiled and nodded, knowing exactly what he was thinking of.
___

Walter was now behind the wheel, and sped around the corner. This time three helicopter looking drones were chasing us.

This time I wasn't scared, because Walter was driving.

"Whoo-hoo! Look at me, guys! I'm living my best life!" Walter cheered.

"Yeah, I see that." Lance smiled.

"Good for you, bro." I added.

"Just tell me when to turn off auto pilot."

Wait, what?

I looked at Lance who just looked forward, not saying anything, and had a cocky expression on his face.