The New Descendants

Name: Maximus Florian Bertha

Alternative name(s): Max (primary nickname) Maxy (By Mal, Ben, Hades, Belle, and Beast) Little Dragon (By Mal and Ben) M (By Eve) Little Sunspot (By Hades) Poser, Snooty Little Pixie, Little Warlock, Loser & Prince (by Mad Mia) Sir Max (By Auradon news people)

Home: Beast Castle in Auradon

Profession: Student at Auradon Prep, Prince of the United States of Auradon and the Isle of the Lost, Player of the Tourney Team, Member of the Sword & Shields Team

Gender: Male

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Purple

Age: 14

Personality: Max is a dashing, smart, sneaky, and confident boy who is a natural-born leader and skilled at art, especially spray paint art, like his mom. He is also caring, brave, and not afraid of change, like his father. His inheritance of his father's cute, fair personality and charming looks are among the many reasons people, especially girls, love him.  When need be, Max will be diplomatic like his father.  Due to his parents being the king and queen of Auradon and the Isle, Max feels too much pressure to be the perfect image of his father in order to become the future king sense he was a kid. Much like his mother, Max also tends to be overly-sarcastic.  Despite being tough, he cares about his friends and is constantly struggling with the pressure to be the perfect prince, as the News people call him "Sir Max."  

Allies: Eve, Jayden, Cameron De Vil, Ursa, Aubrey Hook, Gavin, Charlotte Facilier, Daisy Tremaine, Felicity Facilier

Enemies: Mad Mia, Zayden, Gianna Gothel, Gabriel, Grayson, Alexander Tremaine

Family: Mal (Mother) Ben (Father) Hadie (Uncle) Maleficent (maternal grandmother) Hades (maternal grandfather) Belle (paternal grandmother) Beast (paternal grandfather) Zeus and Poseidon (paternal grand-uncles) Hera (paternal grand-aunt by marriage) Kronos (paternal great-grandfather) Hercules (paternal cousin) Megara (paternal cousin-in-law) Herkie (paternal cousin) Maleficent's mother (maternal great grandmother, mentioned only)

Powers and Abilities: Descended from his mother, Max has the ability to manipulate magic at his will, which usually manifests as green energy glowing in his eyes.  Max is able to change and control events through the use of incantations and recitations, which either he creates or comes from his mother's old book.  Max is able to brew and concoct paranormal potions with supernatural effects.  Max is able to transform himself into a giant dragon, like his mother, Mal, and grandmother, Maleficent. Aside from his magical powers, Max also has many skills. Art is of Max's most notable talents. He's an avid lover of art, especially for graffiti. Max is capable of driving cars, and a Motorbike. Max is capable to wield a sword. Statesmanship is essential for Max's role as prince of Auradon. Max is skilled in various sports, he is a member of Auradon Prep's Tourney team, swords and shields team, and though he is a weak swimmer like his mother, his father slowly teaches him.