The New Story

One thing me and my friends learned, it's good to be bad

Max, Eve, Jayden, Cameron, Ursa, Aubrey, Gavin, and Charlotte made their way throughout Auradon Prep. Since being the children of Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Audrey, Harry, Gil, and Celia, the heroes of Auradon, these VKs were the most popular kids in all of Auradon. They're here with good news- make that great news.

Max, son of Queen Mal, and King Ben turned to his 7 best friends, bursting with excitement, as he ran his hands through his dark purple hair. This day was gonna be epic. He slayed the colors purple and blue, a fire-god patterned leather jacket, leather jeans, and high-top sneakers. On the back of his jacket were sculptured dragon wings that caged his signature emblem. A head of a best made out of purple fire.

At the center of the school, the VKs broke apart and fanned out into every direction, eager to get the word out about their news. They headed down different directions of the school. They urged the students to meet them in front of the school.

Eve, daughter of Evie, and Doug flashed a charming smile her the kids of Auradon Prep. Eve exuded confidence and authority as her red suede boots hit the pavement. She swept down the campus like the princess she was, long dark blue hair flew behind her in the wind. The essence of her style in her short blue leather skirt, and black leather leggings, and matching jacket with her heart-and-crown, and jewel-and-crown emblem painted on the back.

Jayden, son of Jay and Lonnie, ran easily through his school, with his short spikey hair and mischievous. He radiated attitude, with his sleeveless vest and leather pants showing off his strong and athletic build.

Cameron, son of Carlos De Vil and Jane, rolled through the school, energized by the big day to come. He was super edgy, as all VKs were. He had snow-white hair with black roots and wore a red, white, and black jacket with a flipped-up fur collar, black and white shorts, and brown boots. He couldn't wait to tell his school the news.

Ursa, daughter of Uma made her way through the school, dancing around, and whipping her long dark aqua hair put into braided dreadlocks. She walked around the school like the sassy and strong leader she was. She rocked a turquoise leather jacket with a dark purple mesh shirt that had a teal corset around it. Her teal jeans, sea green tassels skirt, and her light aqua distressed boots, which were adorned with little sea trinkets.

Aubrey Hook, daughter of Harry Hook, and Audrey made Auradon Prep cheer with excitement. She strutted around the school with her brown hair with blue and pink streaks. She rocked a pink tank top, a black sleeveless leather coat, an open pink skirt that showed off her black pants with red ripped details with zippers and dark brown boots, and a hook necklace.

Gavin, son of Gil got the school on the up and up, with his dark brown curly, wavy tousled hair basically running through the air. He wore a torn burnt orange tank top, an orange sleeveless leather jacket, ripped blue jeans with brown details, and brown boots.

Charlotte Facilier, daughter of Freddie Facilier was dropping cards everywhere. She tilted her little purple hat and wore purple, red, and black ripped jeans with colorful frills, with a matching skirt and jacket. Underneath is a shirt depicting a face and a pendant with a skull motif, with vibrant fingerless gloves. Her cards never lie, and they said their news is epic.

(Max) They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad

Fire in my belly, so don't make me mad (Max's eyes flashes green)