MotoSport

I've always wanted a Motorbike my whole life, so have my friends, I prefer a purple one with blue flames

Students, teachers, and parents gathered on Auradon's front lawn.  Some people were going to go to the Isle with Max and his friends to pick up some decorations for the annual Fighting Knights ball.  Auradionians had flocked to the event and were milling about the dazzling well-groomed gardens, talking under the King Beast statue. 

The Auradon Knights marching band, wearing their blue-and-gold uniforms, blasted out a toe-tapping number with their leader, David, son of Doug's brother, Derek grinning.  Ben's parent, and Max's grandparents Belle and Beast, mingled around the crowd, looking as proud as ever because of the young man their grandson came out to be. 

Gianna Gothel, daughter of Ginny Gothel, and Mad Maddy's daughter, Mad Mia, stood next to the stage.  The two looked bitter and rude, like their mother's.  Mia's mouth formed a straight line with her eyebrows down, her piercing dark brown eyes looking evil.  She pulled at her long aqua green hair, that matched her outfit, a pink shirt paired with a pink dress. She wears a dark pink sleeveless leather jacket, blackish-pink legging, and pink combat boots.  Mia hated Max with a passion, because of what Mal did to her mother.

The rest of Auradon felt different about Mal.  They loved her family, especially their prince.  They looked at the giant video monitor that was set up on top of the school's battlements.

Many of the VKs parents were there, all the main VKs parents stood close to each other.  Jane held tightly to Carlos's arm as they stood near their teenage son.  Doug, Eve's father, was equally enthusiastic.  He waited next to Evie and Eve, as he stood next to his nephew's band.  Evie flirtatiously took Doug's arm.  Jay wrapped his hand's around Lonnie and their son.  Harry and Gil stood next to each other, with their children too.  Audrey held Harry's hand tightly.  Celia and Dizzy, now adults were chatting about the party plans, with their daughters chatting too.

Audrey noticed something out of the corner of her brown eye.  "Here they come" she smirked.  Doug patted his nephew on the arm, who quickly took hold of his drum baton and started to lead the band in a wickedly wicked tune.

Mal, Ben, Hades, and Max made their grand entrance into the crowd.  Max looked around at his parent's subjects, these will soon be his subjects, when he's old enough.  As the family got on the stage, Max tried to move to join his crew, but Fairy Godmother, Jane's mother, and Cameron's grandmother blocked his path, telling him to stay.  Max felt weird, this was what happened when Ben proposed to Mal, what was going on?

"What's up, Auradon?" the king belted with a microphone.  "Thank you all for going to help us pick up some decorations for the annual Fighting Knights ball, we'll be leaving soon" Ben remembered his first act as king, when he invited the VKs, and look what that got them now.

Gianna Gothel and Mia weren't happy.  She leaned over to Mia and whispered, "Not like they gave us a choice." Mia nodded back with a fist bump.

Mal took the microphone from Ben and spoke softly into it, addressing Max, as Evie, Doug, Jay, Lonnie, Carlos, Jane, Harry, Audrey, Gil, Celia, and Dizzy walked up to the stage with his children.  "Max, you and your friends reminded me of younger versions of me and my friends and. Your smart, sneaky, sometimes rebellious, headstrong. Your a independents and confident natural-born leader, and we got a little surprise for you and your friends."

Harry Hook whistled in the distance, and to their surprise, Uma, Ursa's mother, and her crew rode up, with motorbikes.  "Someone found a couple motorcycles on the Isle, so with a little resembling, and a new paint job, we made these you guys" Evie explained.  "Mom!  Dad!" Max and his friends ran towards the motorcycles.  The crowd instantly erupted in a wild applause as a cannon released a sea of bubbles into the air.

There were Motorbikes for each one, with their colors, flag, ever their spray-painted emblem with helmets.  With all the cheering for the motorcycles, nobody heard Mia scream no, she couldn't help herself, the people who did hear her glared at her with confusion.

Mia, surrounded by the colossal celebration, was filled with anger, Max didn't deserve this, his mother tried to destroy Auradon, and she tormented people, her mother for one, pouring the dye into her hair, and she just gets to become queen.  Max shouldn't be the prince, he didn't deserve anything.

"Max is so lucky" Mia heard from a boy who was giggling excitedly.  Mia turned on them angrily.  "You'd really want a son of a villain as a future king, Mal tried to destroy Auradon, what is wrong with you?"

The boy scoffed at her and laughed.  Everywhere Mia looked, all of Auradon worshiped Max, Mal, and Ben, she looked at the giant screen and saw Max, hugging his parents, and grandparents. The boys admired Max's skills and smarts, girls adored his charming and innocent looks, everything he didn't deserve. "He doesn't deserve anything" she groaned angrily.

She watched angrily as Max and his friends admired their motorbikes.  "These are amazing!" Gavin gasped at his brown motorbike. "They totally liked it" Mal, Ben, and the rest of the adults walked off, happy for their teenage children.

Max looked to see Mia looking at him, and the rest of his friends were clueless she was there.  "Congratulations.  You deserve all of this" Mia said, but her smile immediately faded, this was gonna be anything but good.  "Oh hold up, no you don't, your mom spelled Ben and tormented many people on the Isle.  Great story for your friends" she sneered.

"M, come on, we gotta go," Eve said, unaware of Mia's comment.

Max flashed a grin at Mia.  "Speaking of friends, I have some on the Isle who are waiting for me.  So if you'll excuse me..." he said, feeling bad and leaving behind Mia, who was full of hatred as she watched the VKs get on their motorbikes and drove away.