Chapter 2:

|Ava|

"A well-read woman is a dangerous creature."

Summer has seemed to fly by in a blink of an eye. But we enjoyed every moment together Jess has already left for NYU a week ago. As for Ash and me, we are currently unloading our cars moving into our townhouse.

"Ash where does this box go it doesn't have a label". Picking up the last box left to take inside. She comes over, takes a peek inside "It's all the drinking games you invented". "Ooh, shit no wonder there is no label" as I'm walking away smiling to myself like an idiot. Thinking back at all the random game
Nights we had over the summer.

I run into a wall or at least something similar to a wall. But this wall has a pair of strong hands that grab me by my waist preventing me from falling back. "Damn you okay? Do you need any help". This husky manly voice said as I peak to the side.

My eyes land on the most gorgeous man ever ok second gorgeous guy ever. Because Levi still numbers one. I'm drawn back from my daydream when I hear this stranger clear his throat.

"Sorry sorry I just suck at multitasking you know walking, carrying a box & looking ahead" I laugh lowly to myself. "Here give me the box let me help you so you don't hurt yourself". He takes the box holding it in one arm like it's a box of pillows or something.

Ughh I need to work on my upper body strength instead of a lover of steel. "Umm thank you we are  B3, I'm Ava." He smiles "Hi Ava I'm Aiden your neighbor welcome to the building" We get to my door I push it open waking in first.

"Just put in right there by the stairs Aiden". Ash walks in right after us "hey neighbor? I'm Ash I also love here." Aiden takes her hand and shakes it "Nice to meet you Ash I'm Aiden I stay in B6. Do y'all need any more help? I can text my roommate to come down to help."

Ash shakes her head "no thanks we are all finished, but it was nice of you to offer." I walk over to the fridge and grab water handing one to both Ash and Aiden. "No problem at all if y'all ever need anything you know where to find me I'll see you around"

I walk him to the door leaving Ash in the kitchen. "Hey thanks again for the help and saving me for busting my ass". He shakes his head laughing softly "It's okay what kind of gentleman doesn't help a beautiful woman in need." He said smirking as he the door.

Blushing I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Look at you trying to run game." He shrugs as he is walking out "Can't blame me can you ? I hope to see you around Av". I smile and close the door walking back to the kitchen.

"Soooo who was that bitch!" Ash said a little too excited. Rolling my eyes "our neighbor duh, and nothing more you know I'm just for having some fun nothing too serious!" "Mhmm sure okay we shall see if that true."

Later on that night I was laying in bed exhausted and fresh out of the shower. Thinking back to the encounter with Aiden. I don't know why but I just get this feeling I know him from somewhere. I just can't remember where hmmm.

Little did I know we have already crossed paths before. And we will be crossing paths a lot more often than we expect.