Chapter 1

***WARNING: underage drinking, explicit content & swearing. Continue reading at your own risk. You have been warned so I no complaints in the comment***

|Ava|

"Alcohol is the liquid version of photoshop."

I'm putting the finishing touches on my outfit. My necklaces and my hair tie can't ever leave the house without one. I take the phone off the charger head downstairs.

(Ava's outfit is below)

As I'm pouring some tequila shots Jess and Ash bust through the door

As I'm pouring some tequila shots Jess and Ash bust through the door. "Ready to party bitches!!!!" Ash's alter ego is out tonight it's about to be an epic night. I love when she comes out. I yell "I'm over here locas". They walk into the kitchen I'm holding out 2 tequila shots.

Jess shaking her head no "Av if that tequila I'm not touching it you know how the night end if I drink tequila". I raise an eyebrow at her "But jesssssss I love tequila Jess she is the life of the party, come one this is our last party together!" Giving her my best pouting face.

"Ughhhh fine but remember you asked for this!" Yay, I jump up clapping "okay girls to an epic night and another crazy memory to add to the books". I smirk "pa Arriba, pa Abajo, en el Centro y pa Adentro" and we take the shot.

(It's a Spanish saying for shots "up, down, I'm the middle & then inside". Okay so it sounds weird in English but you get it lol)

Let the night begin!! "Okay, the uber is outside let go." Grabbing my keys and phone turning the lights, making sure to leave the outside lights on. It's a 15min ride by the time we pull up to this huge house.

Damn someone's parents must have gone all out and rented the place. We get out of the car head up the driveway. The music can be heard from the outside. I grab ahold of Ash's hand and she grabs Jess's. Making our way to the kitchen to grab some

The party is in full swing the DJ is playing all the hits. I'm currently watching mine to tipsy best friend kicking ass in beer pong. They are going to regret drinking beer and tequila in the morning.

I'm off to the side moving my hips to Come closer by Wizkid ft. Drake. Lost in my world drinking my pineapple tequila. It's my go-to drink when I party. As I'm looking around the party. I make eye contact with the sexiest guy I've ever laid my eyes on.

It's like the whole party around us disappears and all you hear is the music playing in the background. Then in he raised his cup at me takes a drink and winks. Then someone smacks my ass breaking me out of this weird trans I was in. I turn to cuss someone out and I see it's Ash. I laugh at her because I know she's drunk now.

She's the one out of the three of us to get all touchy when she's drunk. It's like she gets this weird obsession with my ass and Jess's boobs. I can't lie Jess does have a nice pair of boobs I'm lowkey jealous.

Jess then comes wraps her hands around my waist and starts to dance behind me. So I start following her lead and dance with her while Ash in front of me dancing. "Hey let's go to the dance floor!" I yell because I doubt they can hear me. Grabbing their hands I make our way to the middle of the dance floor.

When we get there the Dj starts playing some dancehall music. I looovvveee me some dancehall before I know it both the girls are dancing with guys while I'm In the middle dancing by myself feeling the music.

A few songs later I try to take a sip from my cup to realize I finished my drink. I tell the girls I'm getting another drink. As I try to make my way through the crowd of dancing bodies. Someone wraps their strong arm around my waist and pulls me to the side.

All I smell is this incredible scent of Sauvage by Dior men's perfume. Don't judge me I just love men's perfume and cologne. I look up and look into the most captivating hazel green eyes. That seems to somewhat stand out more in this poorly lit setting. I look down at the chiseled strong jawline, the most sexy pair of lips.

My inner self wants to just bite his bottom lip. What's seems like forever he finally speaks "where are you going beautiful?" In a low husky voice into my ear. I press my legs together because just by that one question I feeling this tingling sensation between my legs.

I swear I almost moaned at that moment but catch myself before slipping up. "I needed another drink want to join me?" I'm a little bit bolder than usual with tequila in my system. He grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen. Once we get there I start making my drink.

I feel his heated stare on my body as if I can feel him tracing my body with his eyes. I turn to him "what's your poison?" Looking to the red solo cup in his hand. He reaches behind me closing the gap between us. Grabbing the bottle of Hennessy poured himself a double shot no chase.

He takes a step back I watch him as he brings the cup to his sexy lips takes a sip. I lick my lips in that moment I forget to breathe I don't understand why my body is reacting to him like this. Shaking my head I look away taking a sip of my drink.

"You want to go outside get some air?" I look up and nod we make our way to the backyard. As we step outside it's peaceful I take in a deep breath close my eyes. Trying to take in as much of this fresh air that I can. I hadn't realized how hot it was inside.

"So do I get the pleasure of getting your name yet?" I smirk taking a sip "it's Ava what's your name?". He kisses the back of my hand and the moment his lips touch my skin I get goosebumps "nice to meet you Ava I'm Levi"

"So you new here I don't think I've seen you around?" I ask wondering where the hell his sexy ass has been hiding. "Yeah I'm attending UFC" a college man no wonder they are always more attractive. "That's cool I start there in the Fall".

"Mmmm ok I guess I'll be seeing you around then" I nod at his comment then someone peeks out the back door "aye Levi we leaving you ready?". "Yeah I'm coming" he answers the random guy.

He turns but before taking a step he bends down and kissed me on the cheek ever so lightly. "I'll see you around miss" and just like that he leaves. I'm left out in the dark practically frozen in place feeling extremely hot. Feeling the now ghost feeling of his soft lips on my cheek.

I convinced myself that night it wasn't likely I would ever see him again. But life has its plans.

***okay so what are you guys thinking so far off story? I would love to hear some options.**

***dang I'm looking at ej word count I'm proud of myself first chapter is 1200-1230 words***