Get Sporty-er!

A girl with brown hair spread cards out on the Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Brent's table

"Your card is the Six of Spades."

The boys groaned.

"It was the King of Hearts." Brent corrected.

"That's what I said." She waved and snapped her fingers. "The King of Hearts."

Nicky snatched the card out of her hand and looked at it in disbelief.

"Impossible!"

He showed the card to his brothers and Brent who clapped.

"Oh stop. Thank you."

"I know your excited to see me. No applause necessary." Dawn smiled as she and Vicky walked over to the table.

"Its not for you." Ricky said. "Tess this is our sister, Dawn and our other sister Vicky. Tess is new."

"And Wowsome. That's wow and awesome. I made it up." Dicky added.

"Impossible." Nicky repeated.

"Hi! I see you've met our brothers and Brent." Dawn smiled.

"We'll distract them, you run for your life." Vicky said quickly.

"Don't listen to them. We're funtastic." Dicky said.

"You know what else is funtastic? Dawn's shirt and Vicky's dress!" Tess complemented.

"My words are catching on! I should publish a Dicky-tionary."

Brent rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Wow, the Harper Quintuplets and Brent are officially the coolest kids ever!"

"Isn't she great?" Brent ask.

"Wait, what's this?" She pulled a Five Dollar bill from behind Nicky's ear.

"Inconceivable!"

"Five bucks for the candy machine. Hope everyone likes nutty fudge bombs!" Tess smiled before skipping off.

"She's perfect."

"She's radcredible."

"She's the best."

"She's magic."

"She's okay."

"She's got to go." Vicky mumbled.

🏹🍰📚🎧⚽

"What are you talking about?" Ricky questioned. "Tess is perfect!"

"Too perfect. I'm telling you there's something up with that girl." Vicky told the boys.

"You also told me when I was five that a little man lived in my butt and cut my poop with a saw." Brent chimed in causing Dawn and her brothers to laugh at the older boy.