Poo Dunnit

The Harper quints sat in front of the camera, Dawn and Ricky in the back, Dicky and Nicky in the middle and Vicky in the front

"Here we go." Dawn said. "Up,up, up," she gasped. "We're at the top of the water slide! We can see everything! And, down we go!"

They all threw their hands up, yelling.

"Sharp right turn!" Nicky exclaimed.

They all turned right.

"Sharp left turn!" Vicky said.

They all turned left, still yelling.

"Here comes the camera, eyes open!" Dawn said.

Vicky was 98 percent sure at least 7 eyes were closed.

"How'd we do?"

"How'd we do?" The oldest Harper repeated. "How'd we do? We have ten eyes and nine of them are closed! Let's practice it again. We're finally tall enough to ride the Red Bomber LaFlum and we need a great picture to prove it."

"I wasn't scared." Ricky denied.

"Nobody said you were scared."

"You're the one who looks scared!" Ricky exclaimed. "You're white as a ghost!"

"I just need a tan, I'm not scared." Dawn shrugged.

"Stop saying I'm scared! I. Am. Not. Scared." Ricky said.

"Is my hair thinning!?" Dicky panicked grabbing the camera out of Dawn's grasp. "Now I'm scared. I don't want to end up looking like—oh hey dad."

"Oh! Smells like a whales blowhole." Tom said, fanning the air out of his face. "Did you brush your teeth today?"

None of the kids answered.

"Have any of you brushed your teeth today?" Tom questioned, very well knowing that answer. "Alright, mouth check."

They all leaned over, blowing their stinky breath into Tom's face. Tom quickly moved away, gagging.

"Ugh, ugh, why did I ask for that?" He gagged. "I am so tired of telling you guys to brush your teeth everyday."

"Then take a day off, my man." Dicky smiled. "You deserve it."

"And it's not just your teeth." Tom continued, ignoring his son. "Everyday your mom and I have to remind you to make your beds, and flush the toilet," he then pointed to Dawn. "Pick up your soccer ball," he pointed to Ricky. "Pick up your books," he pointed to Dicky. "Pick up your shoes," he pointed at Vicky. "Put your bow and arrows away," lastly he pointed at Nicky. "And put your dirty dishes in the sink."