Chapter 7

~~a few days later~~

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear so I quickly turned it off and sat up in bed with a yawn and a stretch "today I get to try out for the 1st string" I sat in bed staring at my hands

"come on Tetsu I know your nervous but you got this"

I looked up at my door way and say Akashi standing there leaning against the door frame "get dressed and get your gym bag ready" with a small nod I sprung out of bed and towards my closet to get my outfit for the gym and the change of clothes that I'm going to wear at pratice.

After I got both outfits picked out I got dressed and grabbed my gym bag and started to put everything in it then looked around to make sure Seji-nii wasn't around and sent Nijimura a quick text.

Tet:
I can't wait to be able to see you again

I then put my phone in my pocket and grabbed both of my bags and made my way down stairs to where Seji-nii was waiting for my by the front door.

"Got everything"

I smiled and nodded as I went up to him "I got everything I'll need" he smiled and ruffled my hair "then let's go" I ignored the buzzing that was coming from my pocket and just kept going to the car.

~~time skip~~

As we pulled up the school and the door opened all the girls started to flood around the door for Seji-nii so I just opened the other and slipped out without being noticed while he just entertained the girls

-I wonder what you'll do when you find your mate-

With a small smile I made my way to the gym so I could put my bag up then head to the roof to read before school starts.

As I put my gym bag in my designated locker all my thoughts were interrupted by one voice "your here early" I flinched by the sudden voice and looked over my shoulder to see Nijimura standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yea I just wanted to put my gym bag away before I went to the roof to read"

He chuckled "why not accompany me" I tilted my head a little bit in confusion "accompany you where" he held his hand out

"I'm going to the garden club for something"