Chapter 2

~~Kuroko's POV~~

I was getting to know Seji-kun's friends the gym doors burst open and I was so breath taken by who I saw.

"What the hell is going on here"

I looked at Seji-kun and he just ruffled my hair "I was introducing my little brother to everyone" he looked confused because he didn't see me so I walked up to him "hello I'm Kuroko Tetsuya" he jumped which made me smiled a little. He looked down at me and our eyes met but as as they did it felt like we were the only ones in the world "Hello Tetsuya I'm Nijiamura Shūzō" I smiled but before he could say anything I was quickly pulled away.

"how about you go back to the stands so we can finish pratice then we can go get you vanilla milkshake"

My eyes started to sparkle at the mention of a vanilla milkshake which I haven't had for a few days so I swiftly ran to the bleachers back to my spot and started to read again.

~~3rd POV~~

Once Akshi knew his little brother was back in the bleachers he glared at Nijimura who was just smirking at him "your little brother is cute" Akashi felt his eye twitch "you leave my little brother alone" he let out a small growl that only got Aomine's attention

"easy Akashi"

Once practice was over Nijimura quickly got dressed and left before everyone else with one thought in mind -I want to talk to Tetsuya again- he made sure to not let anyone suspect anything because he could tell right away that Akashi is overprotective.

"I'm leaving early again Akashi lock up again"

He left without even getting an answer back which of course didn't confused everyone or anything since he does this a lot.

As he entered the court area he looked up at the bleachers and saw the blue haired omega sitting at the very top reading a book so he looked around and made his way to the omega "Tetsuya right" said omega looked up from his book and nodded

"Yea and your nii-chans captain"

Said alpha rubbed the back of his neck as he sat down "the names Nijimura" Tetsuya smiled with a light blush "it's nice to meet you Nijimura" Nijimura sat down next to him

"I dont have much time before your brother comes back out and before my scent gets on you so here's my number text me whenever"

He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote his number down then handed it to Tetsuya who hesitantly took it.