Chapter 3

After Nijimura left Kuroko stared at the piece of paper for a few minutes then quickly put it in his pocket before his older brother would see it.

~~Kuroko's POV~~

When I put it in my pocket nii-chan came out of the locker room with the rest of his team so I put my book in my bag and made my way down the bleachers

"Dude where's that cute little brother of yours"

I'm smiled "I'm right here" I saw them jump again and turn to me "how long have you been there" I smiled more

"the whole time"

"my brother has a low presence's so to those that haven't been around him long enough won't notice him"

He grabbed my hand and we made our way to the gym doors "where are you guys going" nii-chan stopped and turned around "to take my brother to go eat a vanilla milkshake" then turned back around and continued to walk again

"Nii-chan do you mind if I come back again, your friends are nice"

He looked at me then looked up again as he pulled his phone out "they aren't my friends" I giggled to myself because I already know they are his friends.

He called our driver to pick us up then put his phone back in his pocket "Aka-nii" he hummed as we stopped at the gates to wait for the driver

"I want my own phone"

He looked down at me for a few minutes then smiled and ruffled my hair "how about we get you a phone before we go for milkshakes" I smiled and nodded "yes please" he laughed a little but it slowly faded away (though his smile didn't).

"I think it would be a good idea for you to get your own phone"

"Mm"

I nodded my head with a small smile and bounced a little while we waited in a comfortable silence "I also don't mind if you come again, I prefer if you did so that I know your protected" I smiled "thank you Aka-nii" he smiled.

Not to long after that a car pulled up and Tadashi got out and opened the door for us "sorry for the wait young Master Seijuro, Young Master Tetsuya" I smiled and thanked him while getting while nii-chan just told him that it was fine.