neck kisses (Peggy carter)

Ps this is a gxg smut book so

Your pov

You just got home from work amd you see peggy leaning on the dinner table. You notice she looks really tence. You walk towards her taking in her outfit she just wearing her uniform but...damn. You wrap your arms around her waist gently trying not to startle her she jumps a little but she seems to notice its me. You take a few seconds to take in her strawberry smell. You lean to her ear " I missed you" " I missed you too baby"  you start to kiss behind her ear and down her neck. She moves her hand to your head. You stop and turn her around in your arms to get a better angle. You start to kiss her neck more as she pushes your head into her neck. You start to kiss harder and bite. At this she lets out soft moans. You find her sweet spot and start to suck. At this she lets out a louder moan. You grab her thigh not moving your mouth from her neck and wrap it around your waist. Before you can sit her on the table she pulls away and turns both of you around switching your positions. She starts to kiss down your neck as her hands slowly slide down to your thighs. Your hand emidietly finds her hair. She picks you up and gently sets you on the table. You melt at how gently she can be,can being the key word.she starts to kiss harder as you grind into her. She starts to grind back into you. You push her away and hop off the table taking off your shoes and grabbing her hand and dragging her to your shared bedroom. You open the door and walk in, you wait for her to fully walk in and pin her to the door. You start to kiss her neck as you unbutton her shirt you pull away from her neck and kiss her for the first time since this morning. You both moan at the feeling. The kiss soon becomes passionate. She runs her tounge on your bottom lip you open your mouth missing the feeling of her tounge on yours. You both fight for dominance but you win. You start to push off her unbuttoned shirt. She pulls away and takes of yours she looks you in your eyes and pulls you back ik the kids. You grab her hips and carry her to the bed you gently set ger down and straddle her. You start to grind down as she runs her hands up and down your body. She eventually reaches the waistline of your paints. She pulls away and looks at you as she flips you both over so she is hovering over you. She starts to unbutton your jeans and pulls them down. She kisses up your thighs and you feel her chin brush up against your clit amd she kisses up your stomach to your lips. When she meets your lips your hand find there way to her pants. You quickly pull them down. And rum your hands up her body. She starts to uncool your bra as you unclip hers. You have always been kinda insecure about your breasts but peggy always made you feel better 😏. Once you have unclipped hers you grab her hips amd pull her further down into you if that's possible. You start to lick her breasts and you take her nipple into your mouth. She moans your name. And grinds into you. Your mouth stays far from still moving from nipple to nipple while your hand plays with the other. She grabs your head and pulls you away from her breasts. She pushes you down so that you are paying in front of her she puts her hands on your waist right above your underwear (I don't like the word panties) and looks up at you.you nod knowing what she wants. She slowly takes of your underwear. When she has them off she kisses up your thighs. You moan at the feeling of having her so close to where you needed her. She teased around your vagina " please peggy" you manage to beg " please what baby girl" you look at her " touch me" she smirks " well since you asked so nicely" she says as she fingers you clit. She goes in small circles but moving her to ger fast. You feel like your going to explode form the inside she is the only person who can make you feel like this. She slides her finger down until she meets your entrance she slowly slides her to ger in. You moan and grip her shoulders for support"are you ok?" You nod and she starts to pump her finger in and out of you. She starts to go faster as she kisses and sucks your left breasts for some reason that was her favorite one,yes she has favorites, every time you make love she always sucks on your left nipple or breasts. You feel your self coming close. She has been rubbing herself against your thigh humping it while she has pulled over her underwear. You feel her tense on your thigh as she starts pumping really hard sending you over the edge. You both scream in pleasure as you cum. You feel her juices run down your thigh as she tried to slow her breathing. When you were both breathing properly you both lay down cuddled next to another " thank you baby I needed this" she says in a tired voice you smile amd wrap your arms around her body.

A/n
Neck kisses are just ✨wow✨
Hope you enjoyed loves.

Total words 960