fuck yes

Yelena pov
G!p y/n

I walk into my home and I am tackled to the ground. I hear my girlfriend, y/n laughing above me  " love get off " I say shoving her off i stand up and walk towards our bedroom I take off my shoes and jacket and walk I to our bathroom. I take my hair down as I feel hands wrap around my waist. She pulls me into her and starts to kiss my neck " darling, let me change first" y/n grabs my hips and pin me against the counter " why? I'm literally about to take them off. There's no point." She says as she grinds against my ass. i let out a moan as I bend over to give her more access. I know she loves this position. I love it as well. She will do anything so worship my ass. She says it's her favorite part of me, aside from my smile. I moan as she starts to get more rough, rubbing her erection against me " darling just take everything off already" I groan. She pulls down my pants along with my underwear before pulling hers down as well. I cry out and hold the counter as I feel her slide into me " you feel so good baby" she whispers to me before kissing my neck. I gently tap her ass, signaling for her to speed up. I see her smirk at me through the mirror before speeding up. I let out a string of curses as she pounds into me and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. i hold onto the counter as she starts pounding harder " i missed you so much baby" she whispers while sliding her hand down my front. i groan as she slides her fingers through my folds. " so wet baby" she mutters as she bites down on my neck. i start meeting her thrusts as she slides a digit into me  " do you want to move to the bed?" she asks and i nod " please" she nods and pulls out of my ass but turns me around and slides into my pussy. she picks me up and walks up the stairs to our room. she pins me to the door and starts thrusting up into me. i wrap my arms around her neck as she fucks me. i feel her grip tighten on my hips and groan. i can feel the knot in my stomach forming " baby, you feel so good. im close" i say and she nods, kissing me " me too, together?" she asks " fuck yes" she smiles at my response before speeding up. i grip her shoulders tightly as the feeling increases. she moans into my ear as i scratch down her back. i feel her twitch inside me so i scratch harder. i moan her name as i cum, she lets out a string of curses as she cums . she pulls out and leads me to the bed " are we not done?" i ask and she shakes her head "baby, were just getting started" she says and i groan as i feel her again. 

a/n 

your welcome.